𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

"Put that fucking drink down Heesung," Sunhye cursed when she saw Heesung holding a soju bottle again, "I swear Heesung, I need to be on time tomorrow," she said, pointing at the soju.

Heesung chuckled and playfully smiled before putting the soju back on the shelf. The female sighed in relief and took a canned beer.

This time, Heesung saw her. "That's unfair-".

Sunhye rolled her eyes, "I'm not going to be the one who will drive tomorrow so it's fine," she teased the poor Heesung, he's pouting and pleading with her to get just one for him too.

"Sunhye...." Heesung pouted as he walk closer to her.

"I saw your paper works at your room, I'll get you one of these," she stopped and get another canned beer and shook it, "If you will do it."

The boy scratched his nape, but after a minute he nods his head. He clapped his hands when Sunhye placed a lot of beers and soju on their cart.

"Tsk, spoiled bitch." Sunhye whispered when Heesung started to look for other beverages. When they're still together, he was so spoiled to her, he gets what he wants sometimes just by using his charm card.

And he didn't fail to do it again.

She roams her eyes and gets anything that they need. After Heesung getting all he want, they both went to the counter to pay what they get, the boy beside her is always telling her to hurry up- but the girl, a cashier infront of them was busy starring at Heesung.

If Sunhye didn't snap her fingers, the cashier will not move.

"S...sorry," the cashier said. Sunhye have her a smile them rolled her eyes after, yep- sounds plastic but it's not really like that, she just badly want to go home and rest.

The two went out of the grocery, Heesung insisted to carry those bags Sunhye was holding but she refused, "We're near, it's fine." and then when they reached out his car-

He opened the compartment and placed everything inside of it, "Alright and, does this mean we're good and you're gonna cook for later?" Heesung asked before starting the engine.

Thoughts, random thoughts are filling her mind. Are they really good now? good friends? or there still something special?

She doesn't know but she agreed to Heesung's idea of coming with him. So, what's really their status?

Sunhye just shrugged, making Heesung frown. Heesung just want what's the best for her, so made a plan.

"Isn't enough that we're still talking with each other?" Sunhye questioned.

"It will never be enough, you know what I want Sunny." he replied, almost not wanting to stop ranting.

"Don't call me that fucking name Lee Heesung. And, can't we just let each other have a peace of mind? like, stop asking those kind of question when we're together," she rolled her eyes again and again.

Heesung grinned, "Why? Avoiding such questions will never fix things out."

"Oh, like what you did at the club before?" Sunhye gasp in silent, she never meant to say that right here, right now. "- forget about that,"

"We can talk about that if you want." Heesung replied.

"It's fine, we don't need to-"

"You could tell me whatever you want, you can ask me anything and I'll answer that very honestly," Sunhye gulped for a second, she feels like she wants to hear more from him.

"I know what I did and it was wrong, but can't you see how I'm trying hard to make you mine again?" Heesung frustratedly brushed his hair, he even stopped the car on the side road just to do that, so random.

But Sunhye don't find it scary, she find it funny- "Yah Heesung, what are you saying? we just saw each other again two days ago and trying hard? really? do you want me to smack your head with the empty bottle of sojus I found inside your room?" Sunhye laughed, and now Hee's confused.

Both of his eyebrows raised up, "Cat got your tongue? Lee Heesung? Anyways, drive faster I have to call someone."

"And who's is it?" Heesung asked, finally his sould came back.

"Something uhm, hot." Sunhye giggled.

Heesung couldn't take it, he knows who is she talking about.