𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

There are a lot of things that she has to read at Prof Choi's office, and after two days of not going to school, she missed a lot of work and topics.

Before starting to read those papers, she took a deep breath and unfortunately met Prof Choi's eyes, Sunhye raised her eyebrows.

"Why Prof?"

Yeonjun bit his lips, "Ah, should I inform you or not?" he said while looking in the other direction, "Okay-you know what? Heesung? the law student guy came up to me earlier," he grabbed a chair beside her before continuing the story.

"And he said that I should remove you from this work, don't you think that's a bit disrespectful of me? because, first of all, I'm not the one who wants you to be in this position we can get another one on another block," he sighs, "but they've chosen you, so tell me if you two are something? cause he's so demanding."

Sunhye removed her glasses and looked straight at him, "I'm very sorry for my boyfriend's behavior towards you Prof Choi, he could be really jealous sometimes when he sees me with other guys. I'm really sorry, I promise I'll explain my part-time job here after this."

With that, Yeonjun nodded and went back to his sit. He just can't believe that a student was trying to tell him what he needs to do.

"And tell him that I have a girlfriend and we're already five years, I'm not some kind of Prof that will groom my student. I have good records in every school that I've worked at, you can tell me if you uncomfy or something-" This time, the jolly Prof Choi is not being jolly at the moment, he's serious, what Heesung did just made him mad.

Sunhye immediately shook her head, "No Prof, I'm good being around you, nothing's wrong with anything, I'm saying the truth." then she smiled to somehow ease his madness.

And it worked, he smiled back- "Okay then, I hope your relationship with him will last long. I can recommend some good law students around here, they're probably better than him."

Sunhye just nodded as he sounds a bit serious about it.

-

"So stressful," Jake stretched his arms and Jay did the same, and as of now, Sunghoon is nowhere to be found around the campus.

Jay frown while typing on his phone, "My Hyeseo is getting a lot of attention with the page's latest post," he said while reading some comments about how pretty his Hyeseo is from other students.

While Heesung, was trying to figure out how to get out of this bullshit situation;

He was busy minding his own nature in the boy's comfort room when suddenly he heard a not-so-loud bang from the door, he quickly zipped his pants and took a look at it.

And there he saw a girl- fuck, he said Gyeori leaning against the wall holding her phone.

"Do you think I'll really leave you alone?" She asked while walking closer to him, his jaw clenched as she started to touch his chest in a flirty way.

He removed that filthy hands and angrily looked at her, "What do you want?"

"You. I heard you're getting back with that boring girl you've been always talking about back then at the club, is she now fulfilling your desires that's why you can't call her eyeglasses/boring girl right now?" Her eyes narrowed at his pants.

This time, a slight fear run down his body, it seems like he already knows what she was going to do next. Gyeori went closer, "Is she, Heebaby?" the girl laughs, fucking witch.

"Don't you remember the day you dump her on your second date because you said, she's kind of boring, more of like a bookworm who always tells you more about her books than her life." She chuckled.

"Again, you fucking brat, what do you want?"

"You know what I want. I can't stand seeing you smiling with her while I'm here, missing you, that just sounds unfair to me." She was trying to reach him but he fastly moved away from her hands.

"Well, I don't care-"

"You will not care if I send her this clip?" Gyeori giggled while playing the clip on her phone.

> Clip 01. playing :

"She's so boring dude I can't stand her."

"She's falling, I can feel it. Now, where are your bets?"

"I even forget her name, who the fuck is it again?"

"My car is full of books, damn it, I wanna burn it."

"Getting her in my bed in two months? sounds easy."

"She's not my type, so boring."

"I don't feel any love in our one year, I still have to suffer for another year."

"My grandma can even dress better than Sunhye."

"Bro, she doesn't know how to kiss."

All of the clips that she played made his heart clench. But he kept convincing himself that those were already from the past.

He admits that he was bad for saying it but he regretted all of it now.

He was thinking of Sunhye when the girl in front of him talked, "Nah stop thinking about it anymore, I know you've changed but too late- she may be at her packing her things right now to leave you."

"What did you do?" the fear was gone but it was changing from something else, something higher than fear. He grabbed and shook her body, he even slammed it to the wall.

Gyeori groaned in pain but she still managed to smirk, what a bitch, "Nothing serious, I just sent it to her, maybe she needs something new to hear?" after that he pushed her hard, making her head almost hit the tiles.

He was cursing a lot while looking for his friends. He needs someone right now.

"Heesung? you're spacing out." Jay snapped his fingers making him shocked.

Jake noticed his sudden quiet treatment since they met at the cafeteria.

"What's in your mind again Hee?" Jake asked, concerned but Hee didn't respond, he just gets up and decided to just go home.

ღ