𝐓𝐖𝐎

[ 𝐠𝐲𝐛 - 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ]
❝𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘦?

It's been two days since Sunhye last saw her boyfriend- or should she say, ex-boyfriend? She doesn't want to remember everything that happened two days ago but she just can't forget how the girl said that she's kind of like a boring girlfriend to ...

It's been two days since Sunhye last saw her boyfriend- or should she say, ex-boyfriend? She doesn't want to remember everything that happened two days ago but she just can't forget how the girl said that she's kind of like a boring girlfriend to Heesung.

After all, Sunhye knows to herself that she never failed as a girlfriend. They are still young, and Heesung understands that they both know their limitations as a young couple, so why the hell did the girl say that she's boring?

Whatever, The girl at Heesung's unit can wear fancy clothes well, Sunhye too.

Such a bastard, he chooses a girl he just met at a club rather than a girl who always cares for him? treats him like a damn prince, and understands his attitude?

Sunhye picked up her phone, she got almost one hundred missed calls from Heesung, Who is he for me to answer his calls? Sunhye throws her phone after clicking the airplane mode.

But to be honest, Shin Sunhye is in pain she still can't understand why Heesung did that, well, no reassurance yet but it's already obvious that he cheated on her.

The girl two days ago, made her feel insecure about how she looks right now. The girl two days ago looked so fit and sexy, and while Sunhye- she knows that she isn't sexy as her but is she smart as her?

Sunhye is indeed smart but literally fool in love.

She grabbed her towel and went to the bathroom, After taking a bath she will go to Seia, that girl is really busy admiring Sim Jaeyun but still, she'll try to interrupt her for a while.

And after all of this, when she's ready to face Heesung she'll probably slap him- just kidding. Sunhye will never do that even tho it really hurts her.

She again picked up her phone to inform Seia that she'll come around their house, and thankfully Seia agreed.

-

As she opens the door, A person who she hates right now came up with his dark aura, She's avoiding his calls for already two days and now everything is useless cause he's now here, standing in front of her like nothing happened.

"How dare you ignore me?" He started as he didn't break eye contact with her.

Her eyes roam around, not wanting to meet his angelic eyes.

"Excuse me, you're blocking my way." She's still looking down while trying to pass by Heesung.

"Fine, let's just stop this. I'm tired of chasing you." Sunhye didn't stop nor look back at him, she just kept on walking until she reached the elevator, and when it was already closed-

She let all her tears down, It's been ways like this since two days ago, and all because of Heesung.

"He's tired?" She said in between her sob, "But I never said that to him, oh gosh-" She immediately covered her mouth when someone entered the elevator.

It's Jay, with his confused look.

"Sun..hye?" He asked, clearly checking if she really is Sunhye.

"It's you, w-what happen?"

Sunhye can't speak, it would be embarrassing if she lets Jay know what really happened and he is a friend of Heesung and she can't trust anyone right now.

Jay leaned against the elevator's wall, "If you're thinking that you can't trust me, don't worry, we're not on good terms these past few days."

Sunhye's swollen eyes widen, What?

She can't help to ask, "Why?"

The young man smirked, she would be lying if she didn't find that smirk hot.

"To be honest, with Sunghoon too. They really don't know what they're doing-"

He was cut off by Sunhye, "Let me guess, partying and not paying attention to their studies?"

With that, Jay chuckled. That means she's right.

"Hmm, they're not listening to us seriously but Jake is still trying his best to understand them."

"I see, that two are really coward." She put a smile on her face at the moment, she doesn't want to ruin Jay's mood while talking.

Jay guided her until the building's exit, "Where are you heading off?" Jay asked.

"At Seai's house,"

"I'll go there too, just ride with me hmm?" Jay playfully smirked, I can't help smiling he's slowly lifting her mood.

Sunhye nodded as she hops inside Jay's expensive car. She doesn't want to commute either, so thanks to him.

In the middle of the ride, Jay played random songs with different genres, he really has a good taste in music.

He's slowly humming the which that made her hum too, Jay took a glance at her making her blush a little.

Who wouldn't blush? It's Park Jongseong, her co-nursing students' ideal type.

Suddenly, her phone rang, I clicked the airplane mode didn't I? Her forehead started to form a wave, seeing a call from Heesung again.

He told me that he'll stop looking for me from now on, so what is this?

She looked at Jay then look back again at her phone.

It's hard for her to choose, should she answer the call? or might as well ignore it? but she can't it deny, she misses Heesung by her side but seeing him today will never make any good for her.

Heesung hurt her, cheated on her, and hates liars. She's been good to him all the time, understanding him, and loving him so why did he still do that?

But...

It's your goddamn loss Mr. Lee, not mine.

-
happy new year everyone, wish you all the best for 2022 with love. Z