𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"Red dress will make you look hot," Seia said while waving the dress she picked for Sunhye. It's a nightdress, slightly revealing but she can partner it with a black coat.

Tonight, they will meet some of their parents' business partners, she never thought her parents would enter the business world, and worst, they are partnered with Hee's father's company.

She looked at herself in the mirror, the dress really suits her, not gonna lie- she's really looking hot and untouchable right now. Her left hand traveled to her waist, and the other one is on her chest, "Too revealing, but have to attract more investors." she chuckled, and Seia just glared at her.

"Are you serious? that's not too revealing for me," Seia scoffed.

"Whatever, do I look good? I have to look pleasant in front of our parents." At first, she's not feeling confident, but after Seai told her that she's going to be the most gorgeous woman ever tonight, her energy came back.

"Sunhye," Klara called, making Sunhye turn into her. "You're so fine, If I would just be a guy, I will gladly date you." clapping her hands, she stopped and glanced at Sunhye's back.

Heesung is already there, waiting for her but decided not to interrupt the girl's talk. His eyes were fixed on Sunhye, just Sunhye only. He's not gonna lie, the dress looks too good on her but why does it have to be that fit?

Anyways, he doesn't wanna ruin her mood tonight. They should act like they love each other even just for tonight, no fight, no yelling at each other- just, be nice.

Sunhye glanced at the door, and she saw Heesung struggling to fix his tie. Walking closer, Heesung can feel that someone was coming toward him so he immediately fixed his posture and set aside the ruined tie.

Grabbing the necktie carefully, she met his angelic eyes. Those eyes should only look at her. "It's not that hard to ask for help," she whispered while doing his tie.

They can feel the breathing on each other, "They're already here, behave and just sit by my side." Heesung stated then Sunhye just nod her head in response. After that, they both waved to the girls.

He slowly grabbed Sunhye's hands and placed them around his arms, he can feel her hands shaking. "Let's not argue tonight, don't let Bangchan think something fishy about us." So, it was just an act?

She has to act, but what if her acting will turn into a natural one?

And, Bangchan's family is also here? "That means..."

"Yeah so, can you act like you don't know him?" Heesung asked as they stopped in front of the big door, not letting go of her hand.

"Who?"

"Bangchan, he might think you're into him while you're into me." He stated confidently and looked the other way, Sunhye couldn't help but smile, at him? She doesn't know, maybe yes, or maybe no.

The two took a deep breath and raised their chins, the door was opened by staff. The place looks so elegant for a business meeting, the three familia focused their eyes on the fake couple for this night.

Admiring how they undeniably look good together, "A pleasant evening to all of you, this is my son Lee Heesung with his wife Shin Sunhye, they look so lovely right?" Mr. Lee gets up from his seat to meet his son. He looks so proud, and Heesung loves to see that.

"But I heard they broke up?" Mr. Kwang asked, eyeing them with full of curiosity. Making the others widen their eyes at them.

Sunhye cleared her throat before talking, "We just had a simple misunderstanding and I think it's normal for some couples right?, we didn't break up Mr. Kwang in fact, we're married." Heesung have her a very sweet smile after that.

The businessman's sons and daughter are here too, earning a hot gaze from them. Even Haruto is here, and she's not expecting it.

She didn't know why she felt sad just by seeing Haruto in the same place with them, "Glad to see you here Watanabe." Heesung bowed his head before taking a sip of his wine.

Haruto bowed back without looking, "Yeah, Lee."

Now that the important people are now complete, one representative started to present his plan for this project, Sunhye couldn't understand some of it but whatever, she took Nursing and not Business so, it makes sense.

Giving her full attention to the big screen, she didn't notice the two pairs of eyes looking at her. Heesung eyed Bangchan who was staring at Sunhye, and when Banchan noticed the boy's blazing glare, their eyes met.

Bangchan doesn't care about how Heesung fixes his eyes on him, on his thought- "They're just pretending, I've seen how this bastard broke Sunhye's heart that night. You're so lucky for having Shin's granddaughter... for now." His eyes looked in the other direction, not getting bothered by Lee's son.

What if he exposes Heesung's little dirty secrets?

The meeting has finally ended, as usual- the Lee's got the highest part of the project. Well, that is just fine for their business partner as long as the project will go and end well.

Handshake there and here, she feels like her head spinning because of unstoppable bowing to every person passing by.

Some complimented her and Heesung.

"How are you? Haruto asked out of the blue. He's ignoring her earlier because of Hee, but now that he went somewhere else, he got the chance to talk to her.

She bowed at the old lady before facing him, "Still doing good, how about you?" she asked formally. Haruto noticed that, and he's feeling uncomfortable with her tone. They were friends, they can talk casually.

Talking to him like this is making her feel the pain over again, it was just a simple crush until she fell. And that was her first heartbreak.

"Can we talk?" Haruto went closer, his deep voice and calming aura are making her insane but wait- where is Heesung?

"But... Heesung, can I ask him first?"

"Sure, or do you want me to ask him for you?"

Sunhye scratched her nape, "Ah no it's fine, just wait for me here." Haruto nods in response as she walks and runs to find Heesung.

Looking down while waiting for her, he couldn't understand why he treated Sunhye like that before. They are friends, and as friends, they should treat each other fairly but at that time, he becomes unfair. He mistreated Sunhye while he gave all his attention and support to Seia.

We couldn't blame him for that, he caught feelings for Seia back then even tho he knows how much Seia was looking forward to having Jake, and he mistreated Sunhye because she caught feelings for him.

How'd he know? Sunhye confessed to him two days after the carnival. Where he decided to leave Sunhye and go home with Seia.

On Sunhye's part, she is not holding any grudge against her best friend. She loves Seia, so she will never hate her. And she's not blaming her friend for her heartbreak because she will never hurt a friend just because of a guy. That's immaturity.

Until now, Seia and her are on good terms. Until Seia got Jake, and until Heesung came into her life.

Heesung broke her heart not just once before but what can she do if her heart still beats for him? He is her first boyfriend, the one who made her feel loved and treated right before. Call her weak ass shit or fragile, but she will never deny her love for Heesung until she dies.

"Tsk, I still love him after all of the bullshit he did. But who cares? I'll just hold on to that 'Past is Past' phrase. "