𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

Efforts

Efforts. She noticed how Heesung makes time for her, which is very good of him because one of her love languages is quality time.

Sunhye chuckled while preparing her uniform, after what happened last night, she's now shy to face Heesung later.

After doing her morning routine, taking a bath, putting on some make-up and stuff. She left the unit and grabbed a taxi.

Heesung needs to go first because for some reason, surely related to their course.

When she arrived at school, as usual, some juniors greeted her. Being one of the role models in this school is fluttering but at the same time, exhausting.

Because even junior guys wanna court her. Guess what, her locker is full of chocolates and stuff when boys found out that she was single again. They all went crazy approaching her after the breakup.

"You're fifteen minutes early Miss Shin," The professor said as he look at her from head to toe, she gulped- this was the only Professor who was always strict when it comes to her.

Sounds unfair, yes, but the good thing is all of the hard activities he gave, she overcome it all.

Passing by while her head is down, she could feel the hot stares from her classmates.

"He appointed Nicholas as the new secretary of our batch, I don't why it's so sudden but I think Jinru deserves it more." Her seatmate whispered at her.

She didn't answer back and just waited for the lesson ends, the prof is so boring and all of them in the room hated him. He's so strict and fucking merciless, giving tres and dos to those students who deserve having Uno's

And giving Uno's to those students who barely go to school.

Her seatmate sighed, "Well, I'm not surprised anymore if tomorrow Nicholas became the new President this year, they are saying that he's powerful because of his parents."

Sighs again and she continued, "I swear and I'm sure having him as the new President is going to be worst!Sunhye, we're begging you, to renew your contract with the director!"

Sunhye chuckled at the statement, she was planning not to renew the contract anymore because it was going to be a mess in her schedule.

"I'm sorry Amie, but starting this month I'm gonna be so busy with my parents, that Nicholas will make this year good as the new President," She replied, she have to be honest or else they be all expecting her to serve the school and students again.

"Girl," her classmate exclaimed and rolled her eyes, "His name sounds bad news, but we'll see, let's give him a chance." Her friend had no choice too, she don't wanna force Sunhye about renewing her contract knowing she is now busy with a lot of stuff as a graduating student.

Sunhye took a deep breath as she picked up all the files Mr. Choi has given to her. Mr. Choi just gave her plenty of paperwork- but no choice again, she was appointed to be his temporary secretary last month.

"Sun!" she called Sunoo from afar, the boy smiled back and runs towards her, insisting to carry the papers but she refused.

The Sunshine smiles, and it feels so warm.

"Are you free tonight? they planned a small party for Jay!" Sunoo said as he giggled.

"I don't think I can come, Heesung will pick me up for a dinner tonight," She answered after thinking for seconds.

Sunoo raised his brows, "Heesung hyung? he said he'll go too later, he didn't inform you? actually he's now at the place, helping others with the preparation."

"Oh- maybe he's just about to inform me, anyways, have fun later and say congrats to Jay for me!" she waved goodbye as she left Sunoo in confusion, the guy noticed her sudden voice change, she sound disappointed when he mentioned Heesung.

Is he doing it again or I'm just being exaggerated?

-