29

There are a lot of things that the Doctor told them today, yes, you got the news, she's now a Registered Nurse working at the second of the Top Hospital in Switzerland.

Now, she can finally do the work that is really meant for her. Helping people is one of her goals, even though it's not medically related, she will still offer help.

Kyujin visited her at the hospital while she was roaming, "We should celebrate this another milestone!" she exclaimed as Sunhye was walking, getting followed by Kyujin.

She nodded, "I'm saving up for something, is it okay if we go for street foods?"

"Of course! so, is Mark coming over too?"

Right, this girl right here- Kyujin, is crushing over none other than the Great Mark Lee.

"No, he's not into cheap foods Kyujin-"

"He is! Have you forgotten where we met him? he was at the fiesta too, eating street foods, the heck are you saying?" Kyujin rolled her eyes.

Sunhye took a deep breath before facing her again, "Fine, I'll ask him but I'm sure he's not free, he also has a life, he's a busy man."

"I'll be out at 6 pm, same place Kyujin, okay?"

Kyujin put her thumbs up and smiled widely, showing her deep dimples. Sunhye couldn't help but laugh, her friend really couldn't wait and was more excited over her achievements than her.

But it's fine, more than fine actually, cause she found a new true friend throughout her new journey in this country.

Kyujin owns a restaurant near a café where she's working and that's also how they met.

"Nurse Shin, Doc Aidan is calling you." said a new Nurse to her.

Sun gave her a look, "What? Why?"

The girl giggled and bit her lips, "He got some papers for you to finish I guess, you know what? just go and meet him, don't you wanna see a handsome face while you're working? I'm sure it's inspiring-"

"Oh shut it, Liza!" Sun said and moved her feet towards Doc Aidan's office.

What does he want... again?

She doesn't wanna be involved in any rumors or issues while she's working. She just wants to work and do her passion peacefully. It's her first day of employment, she doesn't want to be seen as something... whore, she's not like that.

She has to give them a good impression. That's it.

When she opened that door, Doc Aidan was talking with someone on his phone, so she waited for five minutes.

Done, "Good Afternoon, what do you need from me Sir- I mean, Doc?"

"I've read your CV, Nurse Shin, you haven't done any volunteers before this, to be straight with you, how are you able to be part of this hospital so easily?" Doc Aidan was looking at her intently, the start-up was so far from she's expecting.

How, easily?

She used her skills.

And regarding the volunteer thing, she did some of it when she was still in South Korea, she stated that in her CV, is Doc Aidan's just messing around?

"I'm sorry but, it's clearly stated in my paper Doc Aidan. I did volunteer when I was still a student at a Medical School in SK," she paused and pointed at the part of the paper where she included it.

"Here, I was even rewarded over-"

"Fine, just messing around." He said with an Australian accent, which is somehow cool.

Sunhye just kept silent and waited for him to say more, "Shin Sunhye, your father is Shin Hakyung, one of the successful businessmen, a hospital owner in your country-"

"Did you just search up my profile, Doc? You're crossing the line."

Probably cause, once you search their family name, her name will be on the first one to pop. She didn't change her identity when she came to Switzerland, because, for what?

She's who she is.

A party monster.

The daughter of one of the most successful men in South Korea.

A burden. A disappointed.

"You're quite popular there, why did you come here?" Is he trying to test her? If that is so, it won't happen.

"I'm sorry, but it's none of your business. A professional like you should respect other's profile, and backgrounds Doc Aidan." She still manages to lift her chin and smile.

She made him feel indirectly humiliated. She's sure he also thought of her as disappointed by the first look.

She left the office without looking back at him. She's just so pissed off that she already thinks that it is not a good start.