𝐓𝐄𝐍

"We're all doing this activity at the lab, so please stay in line." Prof Choi stated before fixing his things on the table and getting his student's attention again, gesturing them to follow him.

The Nursing students stopped at their destination, the Lab still looks the same- before, they were just experimenting with liquids there but now, they're going to examine different types of cells, and germs.

All of them looks so amazed while Yeonjun was preparing the materials, Sunhye gasped when she saw her favorite thing in this lab, it's the Microscope, wherein you're able to see little living creatures moving cutely.

She quickly handed her notes in front of them, she knows what to do with this, and just in case Prof Choi will gon' choose her to demonstrate the rest, then it fine cause she came here prepared.

"If you wrote all the list of this," Prof Choi spoke again, pointing at his laptop. "Then it's going to be easy for us to understand each one of them." He fixed his specs and started opening the thin little plastic bottles, as in super small.

"Be aware that after this, you are all going to identify which is the cell owned by a human and which one is for the animals," All of them wrote what he said on their notes, Sunhye smiled- this subject is just... her favorite.

"Copy," she said under her breath while focusing on the big screen, it shows multiple cells moving inside the microscope and it's really amazing to watch, not just her but all of them are really interested in this subject.

One of them raised her hand and asked the Prof, "Prof, can we just group into two?" she bravely asked in the middle of the demonstration.

Well, the girl who asked is kind of right, if they will group into two groups, they can help each other and share opinions- in that way, they will understand the topic easily because this is not a joke, cells are sometimes hard to understand and memorize.

Prof Choi nods his head, "Alright then, find your group mates and choose your representative." As he said that, almost all of them went to Sunhye's spot.

Sunhye just chuckled before proceeding in front together with Sihun.

Her opponent looks intimidating though, she's sure she's not gonna get affected by her way of looking at her.

"All of you should listen, you will work as a group so better share your opinions with your representatives." He spoke and started showing the screen again.

Sunhye focused her attention on the screen, eyes also on the screen while writing her notes. Sihun did the same while looking at her, Sunhye knows that kind of look; Sihun is obviously trying to copy her answers.

She positioned herself away from Sihun, she may look childish right now but Sihun should think about the answers by her herself or she can ask her group mates.

The timer has already started, in just twenty minutes, their papers should be in front of Prof Choi's desk.

"Five seconds, three, two, and one." Before he even said the last one, Sunhye has already passed her papers. Her group mates scream in happiness before leaving the lab and Prof Choi alone in there.

Her group mates didn't stop talking about their teamwork, "We made it, and I'll treat you all of we got the higher score or we're highest than Sihun's group." Seokbin proudly crossed his arms in his chest.

The others just laughed, "Yeah, I saw what she did but I'm sure Prof Choi saw it too, let's just enjoy the meal!" Liz smiled cutely, all of them proceeds to eat their snacks.

The class will end in just thirty minutes, meaning; they're all free to home.

"Ah I'm sure we got the highest, we have Sunhye right here!" Bangchan laughs as he placed his arms around her shoulders, which made her flinch a bit but she handled it perfectly.

She was surprised about his actions, "I'm sorry, I'm just so happy. It was my first time having you in the group," he apologized and lowered his head, for Sunhye, it was nothing, really nothing. It's just, she flinched because of surprise.

"It's fine-"

"Then I'll just put it here until we're done eating, still fine?" Bangchan chuckled.

Sunhye got nervous when she saw Heesung starring at them he was also with his friends, she gulped before smiling at Bangchan, "Actually, it's heavy and I have back pain." she laughed awkwardly, thinking it was a polite way to stop him.

Bangchan strokes her back, making her flinch again. "Where? I have some cool pain killer here." he stopped and grabbed his bag between them as he looked for the pain killer.

"Here," he carefully placed it in her palms, "I hope it helps."

She finds his smile cute, "Thanks, I'll use this when I get home."

"Are you going home by yourself?" He asked.

Sunhye shook her head, "No, I have my friend with me." she lied, feeling guilty.

-

Soft screams started to fill their place, his friends are starting to tease him when they saw Sunhye with her friends also not far away from them.

Jake pointed at the guy beside her, "I heard he is an MVP and from Australia too," he said as he laughs again. To be honest, Heesung is started to get pissed.

They won't stop teasing him until he made a move, but nah; he'll just stay quiet for now.

So what, I am too.

Jay and Jake jokingly smack each other's shoulders, "That hurts! but seeing your girl with another guy hurts more." Jay dramatically put his palms on his chest, acting like he's in a soap opera.

The two didn't stop laughing and teasing. Heesung glared at them, "At least she can't go anywhere now," smirking, the two dramatically clapped their hands, especially Jay.

"Thanks for telling me that I'm not worth it for her to stay," Jay said- while wiping his invisible tears. Heesung looked at him, disgusted.

"She doesn't deserve you, If I were you but I don't wanna be you huh, I'm fine with my woman but If I were you Jongseong, go find someone else like-"

Heesung got cut off by Jake, "Like that Hyeseo girl, get that woman Jay, I want her to be my Obgyne for my future wife, when I was at the hospital I saw her performance in the delivery room, and I ain't gonna lie dude, it was good." he wiggled his eyebrows while poking Jay's belly.

Jay rolled his eyes but lowkey smiled, "Yuck, she's not my type." he clearly said. That made the two laugh.

"Let's see, don't sleep at the tub if you saw her with Sunghoon-ssi." Jake teased, pointing in the other direction.

Heesung and Jay looked at it, It's Hyeseo with Sunghoon.

"Nah I changed my mind, Sunghoon and her look good together." Jake placed his index finger under his chin, obviously teasing Jay this time.

Jongseong bit his lips as he stare at the two laughing on the other table, Heesung remained his emotionless expression as he looked at Sunhye with the guy named Bangchan. Actually, there's nothing wrong with Bangchan, it's just- he's being touchy to Sunhye.

"He's just a friend and I trust Sunhye," Heesung said, making the two look at him.

Jay gave Heesung a smirk, "You don't wanna repeat the history itself? Right?"

─────────
hi, i hope you are all doing well.
btw, thanks for 700+ reads, it really means a lot to me, like a lot