𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

The meeting has finally ended, as usual- the Lee's got the highest part of the project. Well, that is just fine for their business partners as long as the project will go and end well.

Handshake there and here, she feels like her head spinning because of unstoppable bowing to every person passing by.

Some complimented her and Heesung.

"How are you?" Haruto asked, she didn't notice that he was just sitting beside her. He's ignoring her earlier because of Hee, but now that he went somewhere else, he got the chance to talk to her.

She bowed at the old lady before facing him, "Still doing good, how about you?" she asked formally. Haruto noticed that, and he's feeling uncomfortable with her tone. They were friends, they can talk casually.

Talking to him like this is making her feel the pain caused by him again, it was just a simple crush until she fell. And that was her first heartbreak.

"Can we talk?" Haruto went closer, his deep voice and calming aura are making her insane but wait- where is Heesung?

"But... Heesung, can I ask him first?"

"Sure, or do you want me to ask him for you?"

Sunhye scratched her nape, "Ah no it's fine, just wait for me here." Haruto nods in response.

Haruto is doing this for their friendship, he regretted everything he did to her. He was so immature back then, he just doesn't want any girl to admire him unless it was Seia. And because of that, the two girls' friendship was almost got ruined.

He accepted everything now, Seia will only see him as a friend.

Sunhye WAS his friend too until the girl confessed. But he ignored her feelings and existence.

"Stop it now, she might think I have feelings for you too." Haru frustratedly brushed his hair using his fingers after kicking the lunch box the girl gave him.

Sunhye's eyes got teary, she made that lunch box with so much effort. "I don't need you to like me back, just appreciate my efforts, that's all I want." she sounds so desperate yes, she admits it.

But the boy didn't like it, and now he's starting to hate her. "Can't you hear your self Sunhye? I thought I made it already clear for you, let us remain as friends don't let your shitty feelings for me ruin our friendship."

He's somehow right. On that day, Sunhye and Haruto decided to ignore each other, acting like strangers. Doing everything to make him notice her is just going to be useless because Haruto will never like her the way he like Seia.

Haruto cleared his throat when he found the girl spacing out again, "Did Heesung approve?" he asked, and then he opened the door for her. Sunhye immediately nods, not wanting to let him know what happen between her and Heesung earlier.

They have a little misunderstanding.

"Yes,-"

"Is he controlling you? You seem anxious." That's it. Haruto effortlessly noticed. But the girl just smiled, Heesung is not and will never control her. He doesn't have a right to do that anyway because first of all, she is not his, and the marriage is not yet confirmed.

While listening to the radio, Haruto finally spoke. They've decided to just talk inside the car, to avoid the reporters and get rid of cameras.

She took a deep breath, preparing herself for whatever is going to happen. "That day didn't let me sleep, but it's my fault anyway so don't feel pity. I know I was a jerk, I was so immature and I hate myself for being like that back then." Haru stopped the radio play, it was making her more nervous because of his stares.

"The day you confessed, I admit I felt anger, because you are my friend and you promised not to like me more than that, you also know how I'm so much whipped for... Seia, I hated you for liking me Sunhye- that's the truth and that is because you made me confused." He slightly slam his hand on the wheel, his words were slowly synching in her mind.

Sunhye was confused too. She didn't know if Haruto is just being like that to her because she likes him or if it is because she was an annoying friend. A clingy and a brat one.

Playing with her fingers, she gripped her purse tightly, "My feelings for you stopped since Heesung came, I can still remember how he intentionally throw the ball in my head just to make me notice him." she chuckled, as she remembered their first meet.

"But to be honest, I hated you too for making me believe that you sincerely like me to be your friend but the truth is you just used me to get close to my best friend, that hurts me Haruto." she sighs, her eyes were glued in the night sky.

She can feel Haruto's stare, "Am I right Haruto? that you just used me where in fact you know how much I hate being used." Sunhye gave him a small smile.

He felt his chest tighten. He just used her, that's the truth, he didn't consider her feelings, "Right, so let me make it up to you, let's do the things we usually do together before. I feel bad and I also hate myself, I'm really Sunhye." Haruto's hands were now on her shoulders, he just stare at her eyes, waiting for her answer.

"I want you to fully trust me again," After saying that, he hugged her without hesitation. She's feeling happy inside but why does she feel something wrong while Haruto is hugging her?

It feels like, she's cheating by letting another guy touch her. "Don't hug me like that a-again. And fine, we can hang out but maybe next time. Don't forget to bring Seia around."

"Jake won't let me, I don't know what's wrong with him." He rolled his eyes, yep, maybe Jake is just jealous.

"He seems threatened by you huh-"

"And Heesung too, he spilled his wine on me earlier," he said, rolling his eyes again and pointing his fingers on his now red tinted top. Which made Sunhye laugh, serves you right, I guess.

...