𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"Are you here because of your child?" Jille tilts her head as she yawns

"Are you here because of your child?" Jille tilts her head as she yawns. Heesung feels disgusted by her actions.

That child is NOT his. "What exactly do you want?"

He left Sunhye at his unit while she was still sleeping, but he made her breakfast. The girl in front of her form a smile on her lips while coming closer to him, but before she even lay her hands on him, he pushed her, sadly, not that hard.

"It's not you haven't done this with me before?" she teased and started pulling his tie. Heesung immediately get off the couch and this time, he pushed her hard.

He came to her place to clear things out, not to sin. Her touch is disgusting, "You drugged me, you stupid witch. Don't ever show up your face to me again after this, leave us alone, don't bother us anymore, don't say that I'm the father of that child because you know that I'm really not."

"Why don't you want it? we can do a DNA test if you want—"

Jille didn't continue what she was saying because Heesung harshly cupped her cheeks, while his left hand was holding her nape. Making the girl feel afraid of what might happen next.

"Stop this bullshit right now," he let go of her face and let her fall on the couch, "Hwang Jille, the daughter of a murderer, Hwang Junseok. Do you want me to open up your father's case? to let you know that money can't do anything." Heesung let out a smirk, seeing her eyes tearing up because of it, is satisfying.

"My father is just one call away Hwang Jille, don't test my patience."

Jille shook her head like crazy, "No— not my father. But Heesung—"

"You even invited my wife," shaking his head, he pick his phone from his pocket and was about to dial his father's number but she quickly grabbed it from him.

Heesung didn't move, he just let her hold his phone. Her face seems scared. Heesung let out a sigh and grabbed the phone from her using his fast reflexes.

"Don't cry in front of me, find the real father instead."

Jille gets up from the couch and walks closer to the male, "You are the father! Why can't you just accept it? and you think threatening me like this will stop me from getting you? I'm not that stupid Heesung," she shows her phone, and started to play a voice record.

That made him stop on his way to the door, Jille hit the volume up and chuckled.

"Hey! Lee Heesung said he's single!" On the voice record, he could hear Jarett's voice. Jarett is his friend from America. Heesung knew that he was in his drunken state when he said that, and he was in a relationship with Sunhye at that time.

That night, Jarett invited him to his party which happened to be in a stripper club, "I thought you had a nurse girlfriend? I bet she's hot, I know your type." It was Gyu.

"That girl you're talking about is boring, you can have her if you want." Now that is what he said.

"Woah! is that your playboy spirit?"

"I guess? Sun— I can't even remember her name but believe me, she's really boring. She will bring her books every time we go out. Now my car is full of books." Heesung suddenly stepped backward, stunned at what he have said that fucking night.

"Then stop dating her,"  He can still remember, it's Sunghoon's voice. "Stop playing with her feelings,"

He heard himself chuckle, "The strict best friend, poor you, she chose to be with me over you."

"You'll know your place soon, Lee Heesung." Sunghoon was the last one who talked in the voice record. Heesung just realized why Sunghoon treated him coldly after that night, it was all because of the stupid things he said.

"See? I still have an ace. Let's don't test each other hmm?" Heesung did not listen to her and just left the place.

When he got inside his car, he quickly turned his back to see if the books she always left is still there. "There are only three books." he sighs as he turns on the engine.

Heesung is still thinking about the voice record until he parked his car in front of the building. He can't face Sunhye right now as he's still ashamed of himself. Feeling guilty and disgusted, he just stare at the building for almost ten minutes—

And drove away, he needs to unwind. He needs someone to talk about this, he needs Jake.