𝐒𝐈𝐗

Heesung prepared himself for this, and if Sunhye believe him- he will finally have peace of mind and who knows? he might have a chance to fix what he ruined.

"She..." he gulps and gazes at Sunhye. "She was my friend, I met her at the club. Believe me, nothing happened between us that day or that night, she tricked me and because I was drunk I agreed to her plan to take me home, but believe me Sunhye, nothing really happened. When you were in front of my door, I didn't know it was you because of my hangover." Sunhye just continued eating, trying not to cut Heesung's words.

"She is nothing. If she said something to you, don't believe her. And the day I saw you with Jay, I don't why I said that- I must be out of my mind that time because of the alcohol, but I don't really mean it. After that, I got a fight with my parents," his eyes looks sad, Sunhye noticed it.

"It was all my fault, and I'm sorry."

"Heesung..."

"I just need someone to be with me today,"

Sunhye just stares at him. Sighing, she get off her seat and sat beside Heesung instead. She is half believing his side but why did he not call her that time instead of letting another woman bring him home?

"Is that why you bring me here?" she asked as she scooped the ice cream.

Heesung nodded in response, "Yes, would it be hurt if you will spend the rest of your day with me?"

She shook her head and smirked, "Can I slap you?"

The boy got stunned with her question, his hands began to sweat- "Just kidding," Sunhye opened another ice cream peacefully.

"And if you're gonna ask for closure Heesung, I won't agree with it." She placed her phone on her side and stared at Heesung with her intertwined fingers under her chin.

Heesung was stunned, Where did she get that confidence? He knows her as the very understanding woman he has met, but what happens right now?

"Why don't we just try again?-"

She immediately shook her head, "We can't, I'll be leaving after this training. It's just going to be a waste of time for the both of us." She knows she's lying, but all she has to do this time is to obey her parents.

Her parents badly want her back in Canada, to train more and show her skills. Having both doctor parents is pressuring her and she can't do anything about it, she should step into this medical field, it's like- her family was meant to be in this field so she has to make it too.

"Then why did you agree to be with me today?" Heesung scoffed, "Are you just fooling me?".

Sunhye's eyes widen at his statement, she will never do something like that especially to him.

"I... "

"You what?"

"Can you act like a normal friend today? no feelings attached seriously Heesung, don't ruin the mood."

He maybe is his fault but he's sure he regretted all of it, he's changing himself for good but why can't Sunhye see that?

"I don't do friends with benefits," he frown as he took a sip at his coffee. On the other hand, Sunhye raised her eyebrows, thinking of Heesung's naughty past with the other girls before they met each other.

"So new of you, I guess?" pressing her lips together while playing with the cup, trying to hide her laugh.

"I'm being soft here, trying not to be strict again so please put some effort in hiding your laugh," Heesung rolled his eyes, so he noticed it?

Well, she doesn't care if he gets strict 'cause that is one of attractive to him, honestly.

Walking red flag? Yes but,

I like the color red, but if ever it leads into being toxic- I'll be the one to send him away or maybe kick his ass?

Shaking her head, she went to the kitchen to clean the dishes before heading to Heesung's room. She needs to take a bath before anything else.

thanks!