𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

She keeps convincing herself that it was not him to make her feel better but it's not working because the voice is really his and the way he said those things are already engraved in her mind

Can Heesung really say that?

Or Gyeori is just doing something to ruin them?

Sunhye cupped her cheeks as she's feeling the pain she felt before because of him— them.

“Sunhye open up!” said a voice outside her room and she was pretty sure that it was no other than him. He's knocking while yelling at her to open the door, but how is she going to face him without breaking down?

If she let him in, that means she's willing to hear his explanation and ready to give him a chance.

“Damn,” she whispered and wiped her tears with her blanket. She checked herself i n the mirror, did some inhales and exhales to calm herself, and went to the door.

She's shouldn't be crying like this since this is not a high school love anymore but hell that really hurts her.

And when she opened the door Heesung immediately went inside and locked it. He was looking desperately at her with his teary eyes.

The guilt can be seen on his face right now but she remains silent, slightly nervous, it's a mixed emotion inside.

“Please, hear me out first.” Heesung grabbed both of her shoulders as he was desperately waiting for her to answer, she couldn't resist it, she was too weak to act hard just for one time and it was killing her.

“You already said that a lot of times...” She said weakly, with a cracked voice because she's trying to stop herself from crying.

“A lot of times that I don't know if I will let myself hear those lies again Heesung, those words are hurting me because it's from you, how can you act so in love in front of me these past few months when the truth is, it's all just for fun for you?”

“Those years that we've been together are just for fun? to satisfy your friends at the club? how can you go that low for them?” She asked sarcastically while looking into his eyes.

Heesung gulped, it was true; it was just for fun at first but when he started to hang out more with her, it was getting real and he wanna tell her that so bad.

“Sunhye that was before, you know me damn well—”

“That was I thought I knew you well, but no Heesung, you're still the playboy I met in high school the guy who changes his girlfriends every week after getting what he wants.” Sunhye removed his hands from her shoulders, she was about to leave when he grabbed her hand.

“Don't make me use that certificate that you signed Sunhye, I hate it when you don't listen especially when I'm telling the truth, so hear me out and we'll be good.” The old Heesung is coming back, when she looked at him once again, his expression changed into a dominant one.

That certificate… he was referring to that Marriage Certificate.

Sunhye couldn't believe what she heard, he's willing to use that paper just for her to listen and stay?

Now she's having second thoughts, “If can't get you by the calm talk you know I can pull some strings in just a minute. Don't make things hard for us, do you think I'm only doing this for business? I'm here because you're the only one I want, how many times do I have to tell you that? ” She can hear and feel some sincerity but it's not enough to fix what's ruined.

She thought everything is having a good flow between them but that one clip ruined it.

“You can't just say things like that after hurting me. This is your fault so stop threatening me.”

“Yes I can, ” then he started walking closer to her while she was taking her step backward until her back hit the door.

Sunhye shuts her mouth— “I've been watching you since in 9th grade and I was in 11th grade at that time, do you know that it feels illegal to watch you from afar? Eying on a minor feels like a sin, good thing Sunoo was there to keep an eye beside you for me.” Sunhye gulps at his sudden confession.

They were talking about that clip at first then the business and now this?

“I even got beaten by Shinro when I told them about a minor that I'd been eying for almost a month. Didn't know you were Seia's friend until Shinro told me and mentioned that you are always there so we decided to always hang out at their place too. ” His lips form a smile making her feel something inside her again.

Sunhye was shocked, he was such a creep— “You're just telling me how creepy you are.” Sunhye rolled her eyes.

“How did you find it creep?”

“Don't try to make me forget that clip Lee Heesung, I'm done— you should leave, please leave.”

“Still not working? I guess…” Heesung pulled her closer and quickly cupped her face, gently touching her lips with his finger, and with his eyes looking at them.

He bit his lip before kissing her to shut her mouth, Sunhye of course tried to do her best to escape but her strength is not enough for his tight grip.

She didn't move her lips until he…

Slid his hand inside her top and bit her lip. Sunhye opened her mouth because of the slight pain so he quickly took the chance to get inside.

“I need you,” Heesung whispered before locking the second lock at her door.