𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"What's wrong?" Her eyes widened after seeing Heesung laying on the floor, eyes shut while holding a beer

Heesung just groaned and pulled her closer, "You're not mad at me right?" he asked, he finally opened his eyes and looked straight at her.

Sunhye gulps, "No, not at all. Now stand up, you look like a mess—"

"Tell me honestly Sunhye, would you leave again if you found out that I did something wrong? again?" He looks really miserable, Sunhye sat beside him and held his hand tightly.

"What are you hiding from me Heesung?" she became serious, she won't leave him, she already promised that to herself.

Whatever his problem is, she's willing to listen and even accept it. "Say you won't leave me. I'm sorry for everything I've done, Jake was right I should've known you better before doing such stupid things. I did so many mistakes when we were still together, I cheated and slept with other girls, but Sunhye, I know you know how much I've changed now right?" he asked as he didn't stop reaching for her hands.

He looks desperate and it's making her feel uncomfortable but she needs to know, she wanna be here and listen to him.

Sunhye cupped his face, she could see his efforts it was not that perfect but at least he is trying his best to win her. While holding his face, a tear suddenly escaped from his eyes.

"I'm doing my best trying not to make a mistake because I don't want you to leave me but I feel like I'm failing. Sunhye, please inform me if you're not into me anymore," he took a deep breath, Sunhye couldn't stand seeing him being like this.

Heesung never cried and begged like this. It's all new to her and she doesn't know what to do.

But one thing is for sure, her heart still beats for him, she's still longing for him. And if Heesung feels like that, then she also thinks she failed— she failed for giving him attention, and trust.

She's into him, every time they go out for a date, she couldn't stop herself from smiling and she's good at hiding it that's why Heesung never noticed it.

She held his hands gently and pulled him for a hug.

"Calm down Hee, how are we gonna fix some things if you keep on crying while talking? get up," she seriously said and helped him stand up, Sunhye's heart started to race like crazy when Heesung pulled her shoulders closer.

And when his nose touched her neck, the smell of it is starting driving him crazy but Sunhye wouldn't like it if he will behave like that. He suddenly made a distance between them, and Sunhye fell after he did that.

Did he get back to his senses already?  Maybe he's just fooling around, right it must be— her thoughts were interrupted when Heesung pulled her again.

His lips landed on hers and he let out a soft sound when she kissed him back. He grinned as he tighten the grip on her waist, Sunhye broke the kiss and stare at him.

He gulped as he look into her eyes, thinking that she regretted doing it back. Sunhye shook her head and pushed him gently away from her.

"Please, just talking." she breathed heavily and sat on the bed. She realized how she easily gave in to that kiss damn kiss. 

Heesung nods his head and of course, he didn't listen so pulled her again and slammed his lips on hers, he couldn't resist her cuteness and sweetness.

Sunhye was losing her mind, it was driving her crazy that she can't stop herself anymore. She gave up pushing him away, her hands crawl into his shoulders and his hands were supporting her back.

Seems like the male doesn't mind if she's not getting breathless.

She just lets him do what he wants, she's giving up— she doesn't wanna push him anymore. She just wants him by her side, always.

"Shin Sunhye," he mumbled at the moment, "Starting tomorrow, I want you to tell every guy who tryna hit you that you're married, is that clear?" his tone suddenly became different.

While she's under him, she gulps and looked in the other direction, "O-okay,".