𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Sipping a cup of coffee while doing her paper works, she couldn't erase what Sunoo have said earlier. Heesung promised that he will pick her up at seven but the time now is already eight.

She can't help overthinking about it, but they were okay the other day, they were having fun talking about their childhood memories, their romantic past, the way Hee throw the ball at her at the gym, everything that reminds them of their happy past.

It was cringe, their first meeting was like a little bit childish but now they've grown up.

Their past is not so kind of an ideal type of relationship, even before they always fight and sleep without fixing it. It was so immature that sometimes they both want a breakup

They both wanna let go of each other but that didn't happen, because there's always a time for forgiving and a space for the happy memories in your heart and mind and you'll gonna ask yourself;

"What will happen to our memories? we built it, and it was real, those smiles he's showing whenever I make him happy, our heartbeats whenever our lips are touching."

All they need is time and space. A mature and healthy relationship needs time and space.

Sunhye grabbed her notebook and wrote something, it was just her heart that wanted her to write her feelings towards the guy who never failed to make her heart race like crazy.

They say love will also fade after years, well I don't believe that because even though already years had passed my love for him is still here, I'm still longing for him, and everything about him was still engraved in my mind.

But he made a mistake right? Whatever.

He already asked for forgiveness, and he did something crazy to have me back, damn Lee Heesung. But the pain he made me feel months ago won't fade right away, a little of it is still here, and some part of me is saying not to trust him as I do before.

Maybe it was really also my fault? Maybe I lack something? Yeah right, just right.

I think I was just never enough for him before, but I know for sure that he didn't use me or made fun of me to others. The Lee Heesung I know will never humiliate someone in front of other people.

He may be a cheater, but he also hates humiliation so no- I'm sure he didn't make fun of or use me.

Why did I suddenly come up with that thing? To hurt myself or what?

Now I'm it's bothering me.

She closed the notebook and brushed her face with her palms, why did she suddenly think of him using her before?

She didn't fully know the truth as she never asked Heesung about what he thought of her before, does she look like a clown to him or some nerd? It's frustrating her.

"Sure he didn't, or should I ask him about it?" talking to herself, she let out a heavy breath and close her eyes. "But what if it's true? Sunhye, what the fuck are you thinking?" feeling frustrated, her head met the wooden table.

And she mumbled 'fuck' before closing her eyes for a nap.