✬ Prologue

Loud music suddenly blasted through the speakers, kids started to jump in euphoria in their seats. A man on the intercom introduced the band. Most bands have humans as their singers. This one had an animatronic bear. Freddy Fazbear. There had been many Fazbear entertainment restaurants. All shut down for various of reasons. This one was another one to add to the list.

This one had different members however, instead of a pirate fox and a purple bunny they had replaced them. Now in their place stood an alligator and a wolf. They seemed less fun. However there was just one kid who thought this. [Y/N]. Most kids would be happy with a wolf over a fox. Though to [Y/N] the wolf showed no significance. She seemed cocky.

The alligator was alright. However after hours in the distance there could always be a metal beating something like noise. You could hear it throughout the whole lobby. It confused most parents and their children. What could be making that noise? Why? The glam rocks had finally made their approach.

They all came out in a high school cheerleader form. The HBC is in front, then followed by her "friends". Freddy most would assume would be the HBC. Though it didn't seem like he had the courtesy to do so. He seemed rather kind. The rest of them seemed unstable. They seemed to twitch at times. The show didnt last long. Maybe an hour. It was now 11 pm. Families were starting to go home.

However one kid had a plan..