✬ 18. No flash photography!

When [Y/N] stepped off the elevator they heard a strange sound. It wasn't easy to describe. They tilted their head to the side in confusion. What could've made that noise and why did it sound that way? They looked around before looking into the water below. They saw alligator heads come out of the water with their heads only being visible. Their tongue was also stuck out. It was honestly better creepy.

[Y/N] shivered and stepped away from the entrance. There was no flash photography allowed in Monty golf, that made [Y/N] wonder where they could be confiscated at. Everywhere they went they could still hear those ugly alligators. They made it to some kind of food court kind of place in the golf. 'They don't allow cameras but they allow food.' [Y/N] thought rolling their eyes.

There wasn't anything for them to grab there so they went into the food courts kitchen. Freddy had given [Y/N] a Faz watch of their own before they went in. They passed by a wet floor sign bot and into a hallway. It had a green tone to it and an arrow pointing to the right. Freddy's voice made [Y/N] jump for a second.

"The security office is nearby. You might want to look around and see if there is a way to keep Monty from hunting you." Freddy announced. [Y/N] hit the call button, "Jesus Freddy! You scared me!" They scolded the bear and they heard the bear chuckle on the opposite end. "Monty is in here?" [Y/N] asked quickly, feeling their throat dry up.

"Unfortunately yes." Freddy said in a sad tone. [Y/N] gulped and began walking down the hallway. The further they stepped down the hall they started to hear the music of the place again. [Y/N] wouldn't lie, the music wasn't awful. It was actually quite nice but that was not the important thing at this moment. They got to the end of the hallway and looked up to see two doors on opposite sides of each other, each had a badge symbol on top.

They stepped into the office seconds before an alarm went off. Was there motion sensors? "[Y/N]! They know you are here! Get the security upgrade and get out!" Freddy instructed in a panicked voice. They turned and saw one of the Jack in a boxes again. They wound it up and the Faz cam was inside. It was also made to look like Freddy. "Use the camera flash to stun the animatronics. Keep in mind it will not work on Monty, due to his sunglasses." Freddy informed.

[Y/N] sulked that they got not get Monty with it. However at least Chica and Roxanne could be affected. They looked around the office and found another jack in the box. It opened and revealed a ticket. "What's this to?" [Y/N] asked knowing Freddy could hear them. "That is a Mazercise ticket! Now you can enter Mazercise." Freddy chimed happily. [Y/N] had not heard of Mazercise before. "Uh okay." They said and stored the ticket in their pocket. They turned towards the desk and booped the Freddy's nose.

They now had access to security level 5. The lights turned into a green color and the alarm now had a second one to accompany it. [Y/N] grunted in annoyance. All they wanted to do was get out. To avoid any possible run ins with Monty they decided it would be best to take the back way. They made sure to avoid the security bots otherwise taking the back way would've been pointless. They were now back into the actual area guest were supposed to be.

They sighed in relief and knew they had to get out of there as fast as they could. The place even had a gift shop. They had made it to that blasted elevator after having to miss multiple security bots. The pressed the button and sighed before sitting against the wall. The elevators music was at most comforting at this time. They pulled out their Faz cam just as the elevator chimed open..