✬ 1. After Hours

[Y/N] made sure they were as quiet as a mouse. In fact it was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. [Y/N] had gotten a flashlight before their parents and them left. This was all going to plan. [Y/N] knew their parents {would/wouldn't} care if they got lost, but they needed to know. There was so many rumors and secrets about this place. [Y/N] had to get to the bottom of it.

[Y/N] had not seen another kid running away from the security guard, they only found out when they heard a guard walk by. "Where is that stupid boy!" The guard snarled. The guard sounded like a woman but [Y/N] was not dumb enough to get out and find out. Soon it turned 12 am. The pizzaplex was now surely closed. [Y/N] had to evade many security bots and janitor bots for they would tell anyone who was listening where she was.

The suspicions were right. One down. Monty was making the loud banging noise people would hear in the distance after hours. The window where you could see the animatronics rooms were all open, except Monty's. He seemed the most unstable. [Y/N] would need to make sure to not get on that ones bad side for who knows what could happen if they did. [Y/N] heard two voices coming from GlamRock Freddy's room. It didn't sound like security.

It sounded like a child. A young boy. Though they couldn't hear what they were talking about it was clear that Fazbear had a child in his room. The window to Fazbears room was slightly cracked open. Letting [Y/N] peak inside. Fazbear had crashed in the show, which caused it to end early. [Y/N] slowly peaked through the crack. They were right. There a young boy stood talking to Freddy seemingly frustrated. How did the boy get into the room?

[Y/N] had so many questions but before she got caught she decided to leave the room and wait for one of the two to come out. That was the plan before they felt a fuzzy paw cover their mouth from behind..