✬ 15. Upgrade Freddy?

"Gregory and [Y/N]! I am so glad you are here and alive!" Freddy said as cheerfully as he could. "Freddy!" Gregory responded. "Use the console to let me out." Freddy stated and [Y/N] walked over to it. It had 5 options. Power upgrade, claws upgrade, voice box upgrade, ocular upgrade, and exit. The only option that would work was the power upgrade. The machine made a noise when [Y/N] had opened it.

"Welcome to parts and service. Please select your desired procedure." A voice explained. [Y/N] hit the power upgrade and the machine turned off. "Please enter the protective cylinder to continue. The kids got in front of the door and it started to slide upwards. The children stepped inside. A claw like thing had Freddy's head in its grip. "What'd they do to you?" Gregory asked quizzically.

"Routine Maintenance. I am functioning much more better...now. Hm. Grammar function error. Perhaps I am still not at peak performance." Freddy explained in a chipper tone. [Y/N] chuckled at Freddy's grammar mistake. "Could you uh..re-attach my head?" Freddy asked the kids in distress. "I don't know! It looks complicated.." [Y/N] butt in. "Just reconnect the wires..and be careful. I am not quite myself at the moment." Freddy warned. The kids looked at each other worriedly.

"In case of an emergency, the protective cylinder will protect important service personnel outside of the protective cylinder. Deactivating animatronic safety protocols now. It is recommended that no mistakes are made during the procedure." The voice from earlier had said. [Y/N] swallowed thickly and tugged on their collar of their shirt. A device appeared in front of them showing a upper view of Freddy's reattached head and the wires.

There was a blue, green, yellow, and red wire. "To reconnect Freddy's head, repeat the correct sequence by pressing the flashing buttons on Freddy's upper body." The voice instructed. [Y/N] took a deep breath before watching the device closely. The knobs lit up with the corresponding color. Green, yellow, red, blue. [Y/N] softly tapped the buttons in the order shown. Each wire made a soft click noise when reattached.

The claw placed Freddy's head back on its shoulders and put his top hat back on. "Good job. Now, use the testing console to run diagnostics and complete the procedure." Gregory nodded as if to say 'I got this part'. [Y/N] crossed their fingers in hope that nothing would happen. A device with the same colors appeared in front of Gregory. Red. Gregory tapped the red button once and Freddy's head turned left. Red. Green. Gregory had pressed the red button and then the green one while [Y/N]'s eyes stayed attached to Freddy.

When Gregory pressed the green button Freddy's head had moved downwards. Red. Green and another green. [Y/N] studied the bear for any signs of life. Red. Green. Green. Red. Each button had a different note that was played when hit. The device was pulled away and the voice had came back. "Good job. Freddy is all patched up and ready for the big shoe. You may now exit the protective cylinder." The kids did as told and got out of the cylinder.

They had used the machine to say the procedure was done while Freddy also walked out of the protective cylinder. "There's so much tech stuff in here. Is there anything we could use to stop the other bots?" [Y/N] asked turning to the bear. "Bright lights in the eyes briefly cause us to malfunction. I suppose a Fazerblaster or a Fazcam could work." Freddy informed. "Where do we get one?" Gregory asked quickly.

"Well you can win a Fazerblaster in Fazerblast." Freddy started, the sentence sounded snarky. "Faz cams are often confiscated in Monty golf, but you need a party pass to open one of those attractions. Chica normally gives them out for birthdays. Check her green room in Rockstar Row. You may find one or two there." Freddy added to his previous statement.

Freddy had instructed the kids to use the service elevators in the back of the room and that they would take the kids to rockstar row. Everyone else's but Roxy's was out of order however. The kids went there and saw three blue print sheets. One was of a beak, one had eyes, the other was claws. "Check out these pictures." [Y/N] called out to no one in particular.

"Chica has some sort of special voice box, Roxy has new eyes, and Monty was given better claws! We have to get these! We could upgrade you!" Gregory shouted out to the bear. Freddy being the kind hearted bear said in a more worried tone that..