✬ 16. Chicas Green Room

"Those parts belong to my friends, I could never hurt them." Freddy said his ears moving slightly downward. "What?!" [Y/N] shouts in a confused manner. "All they've done all night is try to hurt us!" Gregory shouted to him. "They get what they deserve." He added mumbling under his breath. [Y/N] nodded in agreement. "There must be a good explanation. They are not capable of hurting a guest. None of us are. It would go against our programming." Freddy informed.

[Y/N] sighed and felt some sympathy towards the animatronics friends but just a little. Barely anything. It was still there however. Gregory's Fazwatch lit up with three new messages and he looked at them. It was explaining what the upgrades did and how they harmed things. This could really benefit Freddy in protecting the kids but those were his friends. Taking his friends away felt wrong.

[Y/N] shook their head and snapped back to reality. The task at hand was to get into Chicas room and find two party passes. This didn't need to happen right now. [Y/N] started going into Roxy's path. It took Gregory and Freddy a second to realize that they had started to go on without them. The quickly caught up to them. The kids got into an elevator and enjoyed their short trip. Good things about elevators is that animatronics can't get you in them.

The elevator music came on and [Y/N] softly moved their head to the music. They had come into the outer part of Roxanne's room. They heard crying and whimpering on the other side of the door. The kids got in to Freddy before even thinking of stepping foot into the wolves room. When Roxy heard foot steps approaching she was quick to her feet. "Who's there?!" She called out but received no reply. "It's nothing! Don't get distracted!" She told herself.

She noticed Freddy in the door way and scoffed. "Freddy, get out of my room!" She yelled at the bear and walked off. "I'm going, I'm going." Freddy replied and left her room. Why was she crying? She didn't seem like the type to think crying was okay. They were now back into the rockstar row. They had to get into chicas room.

[Y/N] turned to Gregory quickly. "How did you get out of Freddy's room?" They suddenly asked making the boy in question stare at the latter strangely. "The same way we came into Roxy's?" He stated quizzically. "Was there a vent?" They asked grabbing onto his shoulders. "..yeah?" He answered hesitantly.

"Good." Was all they said before taking control of Freddy. They had moved Freddy back into his room and he let the kids out. [Y/N] had a not fun time trying to get into the vent but they did eventually. [Y/N] still had the screw driver they used to escape the dancing rabbit woman. The crawl through the vents was peaceful....for a few minutes. Eventually the children heard the music of the small music animatronic and started to run.

[Y/N] opened the vent as fast as they possibly could and they landed on Chicas couch with a thud. "OOf!" They shouted and sat up. Chicas room had many forms of herself everywhere, though all the rooms did. Well no one could see inside Monty's. Gregory landed beside [Y/N] on the couch and groaned before sitting up. There was a jack in the box on Chicas desk.

[Y/N] marched up to it and started winding it as fast as it would let them. The box opened and revealed not one but two party passes. "Freddy! There was two passes!" Gregory shouted cheerfully. There was a bunch of pizza boxes scattered around on the floor that [Y/N] stared at, zoning out. "Well done." Freddy responded. Suddenly the lights went out snapping [Y/N] back to their senses..