✬ 4. Trapped until 6 am

Gregory and [Y/N]'s head whipped around to see Roxanne wolf joint the pursuit of them. Great. Now being chased by both Monty and Roxy but thankfully they're kind of slow. Their footsteps are terrifying however. They went through a set of double doors. "Lost kids over here!" An all too familiar voice called out.

[Y/N] turned around for a second before picking up their feet again. Soon they found a security office. They knew better then to even try to open the security doors cause if they did..well you get the idea. Freddy's voice sounded from the Faz watch. "Well done you two, you found a security office! You should be quite safe here. The doors were designed to keep our highly-trained security staff safe in the event of an emergency. As long as the doors stay closed..which they will! as long as their is ample power.." Freddy explained.

[Y/N]'s head moved their eyes all over the room looking for the power supply. They found it soon enough and tugged on Gregory's arm. "Gregory look!" They called out and pointed to the power which was only two bars full. Gregory's expression exclaimed from relaxed to fearful. Gregory held onto [Y/N]'s hands to calm his nerve which also made [Y/N] be more relaxed.

"Freddy! The power is only at 15% and they're pounding on the door! How are we going to get out of here??" Gregory said in a panicked tone. [Y/N]'s were trained on the Fazwatch. "Do not panic. You should see a interface on the the security desk. Hold on while I make it accessible to you both......" Freddy trailed off for a couple of seconds.

"There. You can now activate the security protocols." Freddy spoke up. [Y/N] went up to the desk with Gregory and they both pressed the button. "Your Fazwatch is now connected to the security camera system. Check the map on your Fazwatch." Freddy explained again.

Gregory peered at the Fazwatch. He flipped through the cameras and eventually got on the one Monty was banging on. He seemed to be quite determined to get into the room. Gregory flipped to another camera and this time they both saw Chica passing by. Freddy explained that they needed to look at the cameras to find a safe way out.

The banging had gotten normal now. Gregory was looking his hardest. Determined to get himself and [Y/N] out of there. He found one and turned his head to see the door open. Both [Y/N] and Gregory went for the door. They both accidentally bumped into each other and both said sorry. [Y/N] had let Gregory go first as he had the Fazwatch.

There seemed to be many obvious hiding spots around that would come in handy in the need of a crisis. Gregory and [Y/N] could hear chicas heavy footsteps. They made their best attempt at not letting the chicken see them and they were successful. They both made it to the lobby. That was until a speaker sounded over the intercom.

"Freddy's Mega PizzaPlex is now closed. Initiating nighttime protocols." The voice said before the main doors closed. "No! Wait! We're still here!" Gregory called out rushing to the door with [Y/N] not far behind. [Y/N] sighed in frustration and leaned their back against the giant cover with Freddy's face on it. "Now what are we supposed to do?" They said crossing their arms.

A familiar voice sounded over the Fazwatch..