✬ 2. You're not supposed to be here!

[Y/N] flipped their head around as fast as they could only to turn and see GlamRock Freddy. He must have seen them through his window. [Y/N] and the animatronic bear started at each other for what seemed like an eternity before he let their mouth go. "What are you doing here? You are not supposed to be here at this time?"

Freddy questioned. They opened their mouth to speak but heard foot steps heading to where them and the bear were located. Panic began to spread throughout [Y/N]'s body. Freddy, seemingly just in time found a closet and quickly pushed them inside. They let out a grunt as their back hit the shelf behind them.

Freddy had pushed them into a supply closet. [Y/N] put their ear up to the door to hear the interaction going on. It sounded like GlamRock Chica. "Freddy! Have you heard? There's a kid running around here! His names Gregory." She bawked at the bear. Gregory. That must be the kid that was talking to Freddy. Actually where was that kid? He couldn't have escaped since the doors are closed.

"Oh, yes. I have heard. I was looking for him." Freddy lied through his teeth to the chicken. She nodded and approval and walked off. [Y/N] let out a sigh of relief they didnt know they had been holding in. Freddy's heavy footsteps made their way to the closet. "You may come out now, it is safe." He said softly. [Y/N] didn't need to be told twice and came out.

"What is your name?" The bear asked. "[Y/N]." They responded. "[Y/N].." he said before a second later a scan overtook their body. "I have found you in the database, [Y/N] [L/N]?" He asked slightly tilting his robotic head. [Y/N] merely nodded. "I cannot contact the office but I will help you find your way out." He said calmly. Seconds later his chest cavity opened. [Y/N] was met with a child's face. Assumingely Gregory's.

Gregory did a little wave and a little smile, finding the situation awkward. [Y/N] looked up at the bear. "Are you sure we can both fit?" They asked. The bear nodded and told Gregory to make room. Gregory did not want to argue. He made enough room for them to fit inside. The space was dark and cramped.

Gregory was controlling Freddy. Freddy seemingly had no problem with this. This was the safest way to get out without being detected. They made it down to the tunnels of the pizzaplex. "I feel one of you is broken." Freddy suddenly said. "What? We're fine!" Gregory said wishing Freddy. "I am taking you to the medical room." Freddy said in a tone that said: "don't argue with me."

When arriving to the room Gregory pulled [Y/N] inside another closet. This one merely covered by a curtain. The security guard soon approached Freddy waving the flashlight in his face. Gregory peaked out from behind the curtain. [Y/N] saw the watch on his wrist, it looked like Freddy. It must've been something he'd gotten earlier in the day.

Or so [Y/N] thought..