✬ 13. Moon what are you doing? ):<

As soon as the rabbit lady disappeared off the monitor it all started. The banging on the doors, Freddy needing access, having to see which is where. All of it. [Y/N] was in charge of shocking Monty and Roxy to get them to stop. Gregory was in charge of letting Freddy in whichever door he needed to be. Each time [Y/N] shocked the door they looked at the cameras to make sure they got the right one.

Roxy made no sound when getting shocked. Monty on the other hand let out a loud groan. In the background [Y/N] could hear Freddy. "Can you see me?" He said. Each time [Y/N] had to pass by the timer it seemed like they weren't going to make it. They heard an animatronic running underneath them and the kids had hoped it was Freddy and not Chica. Roxy kept up her narcissism throughout the process. All of a sudden yellow and orange hands with blue claws appeared out of the vent before it broke down.

"Jump down!" Freddy called out from the bottom of the vent. [Y/N] had jumped down first. Freddy caught them and placed them on the ground softly before catching Gregory. "Freddy! You saved us!" [Y/N] said giving him a small hug before backing up a little. Freddy had one had on his stomach hatch and his head was still glitching. "Follow me to the atrium. That is a program disk for the stage show. If you use it in the sound booth, you should be able to run a showtime program which will activate the lift." Freddy said not wanting to waste time.

Freddy had started to lead the way and anytime he couldn't hear the kids following him he looked behind him to make sure. He made his way to the stage before turning to look in the distance and pointing. "My systems are failing. Go to the sound booth on the third floor balcony. Run the performance program on that disk then meet me back on the stage. Please hurry. You do not have much time."  Gregory nodded and started to make his way off the stage.

[Y/N] followed him but glanced back at the bear a couple of times with worried looks. He shared their glances. "We better avoid that spotlight." Gregory pointed out and [Y/N] nodded in agreement. Chica was still running around. Monty and Roxy could be heard too however. Though they couldn't be seen on the first floor. However the kids almost ran into Roxy when they reached the second floor.

"Why are there so many security barriers now?" [Y/N] grunted in frustration. Gregory shrugged his shoulders and they finally made it to the third floor balcony. Gregory put the disk in. "That should do it!" [Y/N] cheered silently. "I hope Freddy's okay." Gregory added with a sorrowful look on his face. [Y/N] grabbed his shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile. "We should get back to the stage right away." They told him and he nodded.

The kids had to run from the animatronics on their way back due to bumping into many security bots. However they did make it back on the stage in one piece. There were holograms of the animatronic son the stage now. They made it on stage to see Freddy still there like he said he would be. "Great job superstars. Just push that button on the lift and it will take us down to Parts and Service."

Gregory pointed out to Freddy and [Y/N] that the moon attendant was loose. "Oh no! What time is it?!" [Y/N] frantically asked Gregory. "That moon things going to get us!" [Y/N] added to their previous statement. "There! On the wall!" Gregory pointed to it to show Freddy. "Quickly. Get to the re-charge station! Follow me." Freddy responded to the scared kids. "It's past your bedtime.." The moon attendant said in its raspy voice. [Y/N] darted for the garage door with Gregory's hand in theirs. They made sure to avoid the moon attendant.

Quickly they spotted the recharge station and hopped in with Gregory. They heard footsteps from inside the station and then a loud metal clank. [Y/N] and Gregory peeked outside the recharge stations window. What they saw scared them more then the animatronics did. Moon was dragging Freddy away. Freddy seemed unresponsive. Moon turned to look at the children and in that moment both kids hearts stopped. It waved at them before dragging Freddy off.

They tumbled out of the station when both were out of sight. Now what we're the kids supposed to do?!