✬ 23. Finding a way to stop Roxanne.

The kids took Roxy's hallway in order to get to Roxy's room. The elevator was pretty small and cramped, this elevator being half the size of the others. Thankfully all the animatronics were busy in the main area looking for them. Well two of them. The kids cut through one of the halls that looked like it was made for FazerBlast and were now in the main area.

Now this is the area where they needed to be careful. Roxy was around and surprisingly neither of them heard Chica's voice. Freddy was following behind the kids from a distance so he didn't seem suspicious to his friends. Roxy had not saw them enter her raceway. Freddy smashed open a fence upon coming in contact with it. This was great to have Freddy around cause of the kids needed they could climb in his stomach hatch and escape.

This area looked to be made of a lot of construction. Freddy smashed through another fence and let the kids in through the easiest way. They were now in Roxy Raceway. Roxanne's voice sounded through the intercom. "Hey I'm Roxanne Wolf. If you're looking for high speed motor mayhem, Roxy Raceway is the place to be. Sign up today and be a winner! Nobody likes a loser." She spoke.

[Y/N] rolled their eyes, 'yeah that's such an inspirational message to kids on how to be obnoxious', they thought to themselves. Roxanne had spotted the kids. [Y/N] fumbled around for the FazCam and shot a picture of Roxy just before she would've got the kids, instantly the two ran past her. "I am so sorry. It appears neither of you are tall enough to ride the karts alone. You will need a working driver assist bot in order to use this kart."

Freddy said looking between the two. [Y/N]'s face sulked into a pout and Gregory groaned, "Oh man, the robot's missing its head!" He said in frustration. How were the kids going to find a S.T.A.F.F bot head? [Y/N] thought for a second before pointing their finger in the air in an 'I got it' way. "Gregory and I and of course you too Freddy, should split up. It would be much easier to find the head that way." They told the other two of their plan.

The two boys nodded and headed off. [Y/N] also headed off in order to find the head. [Y/N]'s Fazwatch flashed as 5 am. Just one more hour. [Y/N] headed off to their left and looked around the room, nothing. They went into the next room and found another jack in the box. They tried to turn the handle as fast as it would go but it was no use, it seemed like it only had one speed. Inside the jack in the box was a ticket that read: "dance pass".

Maybe the two kids could have a victory dance before they left? [Y/N] placed the ticket in their [pocket/bag/purse]. They moved onto the next room. Unfortunately for them they were caught by a staff bot, it sounded the alarm and [Y/N] ran quickly to hide behind one of the go karts. Roxanne entered the room. "Nobody will miss you," she said taunting [Y/N]. [Y/N] covered their mouth in order to stay quiet. Like a knight in a robot suit Freddy entered the same room.

Roxanne turned her attention to him and began to scold him. [Y/N] did not waste their time and snuck out of that room to find Gregory not too far from it. "Did you find anything?" They whispered to him. He nodded and showed them the damaged robot head. They smiled at the boy and lightly hit his shoulder. "Way to go!" They said congratulating Gregory. He smiled back and said his thanks. "Freddy says we need to go to the west arcade though and we need a dance pass to get in." He said looking down.

[Y/N]'s smile widened slightly. They flashed the pass in front of his face. "Look what I found." They said and Gregory beamed at them. "Now we can get in with no problem!" He said giving the latter a high five. Freddy came out and the kids were quick to hop in his stomach hatch. The east arcade wasn't that fun but how will the west arcade be?..