✬ 5. How did she know?

"How unfortunate guys. You've missed your chance, but there is still hope. You should be able to escape when the security doors reopen at 6:00am. Until then, keep moving and try not to draw attention to yourselves. If there is another way out, I will help you find it...I promise." Freddy's voice sounded from the Fazwatch. [Y/N] pinched their nose bridge in frustration for a second before relaxing again.

They put a reassuring hand on Gregory's arm and smiled softly at him. "We can do it Gregory." They said in a calming tone. Gregory nodded at them and returned the smile. Together they wondered around the PizzaPlex making sure to avoid the security bots and the janitorial bots. They wondered until they found a cut out of the main four and a jack in the box like prize underneath.

Above it the sign read: "Get a complimentary entry pass!" This would assume this would help them be able to leave the lobby and able to find another exit somehow. [Y/N] froze for a second hearing Chicas voice. How did she know where they went? Could she also view the cameras. [Y/N] knew this was going to be harder than it seemed. However they had to make it out.

"Well done superstar!" Freddy's voice suddenly spike causing [Y/N] to jump a little and Gregory to snicker at this. "You have accessed the lobby. Unfortunately, that complimentary entry ticket does not allow you to enter the pizzeria." Freddy explained. Huh. [Y/N] was wrong. It only allowed them to enter the lobby which they figured they were just in.

"Your family is looking for you." Chicas voice sounded throughout the lobby. [Y/N] knew better to believe her, however they did not know about Gregory. Did the boy have a family? [Y/N] did not want to ask.

Lost in thought [Y/N] didn't realize they had been staring at Gregory's face. A puzzled expression on their face. Gregory waved his hand in front of their eyes. They blinked a couple times before shaking their head and muttering a 'sorry' to the boy. He laughed quietly and grabbed onto [Y/N]'s arm taking the lead again. Freddy had mentioned being able to update the ticket in customer service.

Gregory peeked his out from the top of the stairs and slowly pulled [Y/N] along. They managed to not get caught. Gregory sighed and hid behind a photo booth. "This ticket doesn't even work." He started talking to Freddy. "It says, "Good for entrance to the lobby shops. Upgrade options available at customer service. Also good for one free prize from GlamRock gifts?......while supplies last."" He complained to Freddy. However Freddy's response sounded rather joyful.

"I wonder what the gift is?" He said also sounding like he gave a little laugh at the end of his sentence. Did he know what it was? Thankfully GlamRock gifts was just on the other side of Chica. They waited for her to move and made it there. Inside the shop was another security bot which they made sure to avoid.

They found the box which contained the prize which turned out to be...