✬ 22. New claws, new me

Freddy looked around the room until he heard the children approaching. They spoke from outside the door. "Freddy can you meet us down at parts and service?" They both spoke in unison. Freddy headed for the door quizzically. "What is this about?" He asked, a fear sort of struck in him. Freddy did not get a response as he realized the kids left before he even opening his lower jaw.

He sighed and headed for parts and services. When he got there he found both kids talking outside of the protective cylinder. They both turned to him with innocent grins on their faces. "Hey Freddy!" Both of the kids said in unison, greeting the bear. Freddy greeted them back before the kids persuaded him to get on the table again just to make sure he was okay. Gregory moved over to the machine and selected the claws upgrade.

"You may now enter the protective cylinder." Once both kids heard that sentence their eyes lit up. They agreed to let [Y/N] connect the wires and Gregory control the test movements again. Yellow, blue, red, green. Blue, green, red, yellow. Freddy's old hand was now detached and the machine shifted Monty's claws into place. Now to reconnect. Yellow, green, yellow, blue. Green, red, red, blue. Now the hands were secure. Gregory was now up.

The pad pushed in front of his face and [Y/N] crossed their fingers with hope. Yellow, yellow, green, blue, blue. Freddy can now come back to life instead of looking lifeless in the chair. Both kids exited the protective cylinder. [Y/N] used the machine to press finish upgrade and out came Freddy. He looked down at his hands and moved them around. "My arms are different. Where did you get these parts." He asked quizzically.

[Y/N] and Gregory both looked at each other and gulped. "We'd rather not say." Gregory said and scratched the back of his neck in a sheepish manner. Freddy's demeanor started to get cheerful again as he said, "How fortunate. I should now be able to smash through the cyclone fences around the building the way Monty does."

[Y/N] smiled at the bear. "Just like he did." They spoke. The lights suddenly went out and both kids backed up against Freddy. "It's past your bedtime.." Moon called and a little laugh was added to the end of his words. Freddy opened his stomach hatch and both kids got inside as quickly as they could. [Y/N] was controlling Freddy. The closest recharge station was right outside of parts and services. [Y/N] headed straight for it, not wanting to waste time.

"I am very glad that you found a recharge station [Y/N]." Freddy congratulated them with a small smile. "Now that I have been upgraded, I should be able to access Roxy Raceway. I have not been there for a very long time, but perhaps you can find some clues on how to deal with Roxy while you are there." Freddy informed. The kids knew what they were going to have to do. It seemed to be Roxy's turn to be decommissioned. How was the question however?

Roxy was fast and after all she could see better than all of the other animatronics. This seemed like mission impossible. The kids looked at each other and gave each other a nervous smile. "I am also happy to see that you two are now friends again." Freddy said with a sincere tone. This made the kids smile at him and each gave him a hug. "Well we won't get nothing done hanging out here for the rest of the night, it's time to figure out how to deal with a she-wolf." [Y/N] said with a confident smile on their small face.

The other two smiled back at them in return and all three made their way towards Roxy Raceway..