✬ 12. The large vent?

The kids as soon as they opened the back door were greeted with equipment. There were a few crates that had Freddy's face on it along with the name of the restaurant in a ring around him. It seemed death was always around the corner here cause Roxy also seemed to be there. [Y/N] opened another door and they were met with a much larger room.

There was also equipment in this room along with some janitorial bots. Suddenly Gregory's flashlight started to flicker. He hadn't charged it in quite a bit. "Dang it!" He whisper shouted before [Y/N] held up a finger and pulled out their phone and turned on the flashlight. It would seem like they could call for help through their phone right? Wrong.

The PizzaPlex did not have service. As fun as it was that is the one thing it did lack. They had continued searching around the room having to lose Roxy a few times. They made it to a large hallway. Opening a few doors to see what they'd find or if there was a way out. Although all they found was Foxy decorations, some hurdles/gates, and dust.

Though the rooms were helpful to evade the security bots. They finally made it to this big room. "Freddy said we should be able to find a backstage pass somewhere through here." Gregory murmured. [Y/N] nodded and looked around until they found a jack in the box again. The box thankfully had the pass and the kids were on their way again. "Now we should be able to find the lift controls." [Y/N] said as the two walked into the hall where you got your photos with animatronics with a photo pass.

As they passed by the rooms they once again heard Monty having his temper tantrum. Most kids thought Monty was cool, that is true though he is pretty unstable. He seemed to have anger issues. The kids went through one door with a microphone on it. Then another. The room seemed to be another security office with more monitors and decorations on the door. Though they also had a security badge dispenser here and thankfully for Gregory there was a flashlight charger.

The boy went to go charge his flashlight while [Y/N] took the badge. Once again they were greeted with an alarm though while taking the badge there was something odd. "There's something else in here." [Y/N] said to Gregory who came over to them since his flashlight was done charging. "What's this? It looks..old." Gregory said and picked up the disk examining it. "Guys? What did you two do? Something happened. I can communicate again. I think you fixed my signal. Thank you."

Freddy said but not from the Fazwatch but from the monitor. [Y/N] poked Gregory in the arm to get his attention. "We can see you on the monitor!" [Y/N] said pointing at it. "I didn't think you could stand up." Gregory added. "Consider it a second wind." Freddy explained. [Y/N] caught a glance of something green in the corner of their eye and turned to face the cameras.

They yanked Gregory's arm harshly getting the boys attention. "Freddy, I can see Roxy and Monty on the cameras! They're both coming to the office!" Gregory shouted at the monitors. "Do not let them in. The security doors are equipped with electrical deterrents. If you see them banging on the doors, hit the appropriate button. The shock should stun them." Freddy told the two. Monty was already at the door with the one [Y/N] was looking at.

"Okay, but how do we get out of here?!" [Y/N] shouted to Freddy. "Do you see the large vent in the floor? You are probably standing right on top of it. If I can reach the room under you, I should be able to force it open and let you out." Freddy said calmly. [Y/N] looked down. They were indeed standing on top of a large vent. They quickly jumped off of it. Freddy's animatronic eyebrows furrowed in ponder.

"All the doors appear to be on lockdown. Hmm...Look for me on the monitors. If you see me waving, push the button in front of the corresponding monitor to open the door." Freddy said looking between the two. Monty for some reason had not started banging yet. Suddenly the rabbit lady appeared on the monitors! "See you soon!" Was all she said while Freddy's voice could be heard not even a second after. "Hurry guys! I cannot stop her!"

[Y/N]s eyes widened with fear and it felt like there was a lump in their throat. Then it all started..