✬ 30. Vanny Ending

An all too familiar laugh sounded from the corner causing the kids to whip around in the darkness. "Freddy..open your stomach hatch.." [Y/N] whispered just loud enough for the bear to hear. Moon didn't seem to take so kindly to visitors. Freddy had obeyed the request and opened his stomach hatch, allowing the kids to climb in one final time.

The two kids didn't hop out of Freddy until reaching then entrance of the PizzaPlex. It was now 6 am. The kids were free to leave and Freddy knew this much. A sad feeling took over all three of them. They were all friends now and going separate ways was heartbreaking for them. Then [Y/N] thought, couldn't Freddy come with them? "Freddy! It's open! Let's go!" Gregory shouted interrupting their thoughts.

"No. I can not exit outside of this facility." Freddy replied looking off to the side. "Of course you can! Come on! We can hide you somewhere!" [Y/n] said grabbing the bears hand and giving it a little tug. Freddy did his best to smile but clearly he was upset. "Without a recharge station, my systems would shut down within an hour. It is a safety precaution. It is my design. This is where I must stay.." Freddy trialed off and took the two kids shoulders into his hands comfortingly.

"Do not return. It will never be safe. I will miss you." He ended his sentence. [Y/N]'s eyes began to sting. "Freddy, if we leave now, nothing will change will it? There will be more disappearances." [Y/N] commented, their voice broke in between words. The tears were daring to fall. Freddy took his robotic hand and patted her shoulder comfortingly looking away.

"Yes. I am afraid that is correct." He said sadly. He looked back at the two after a few seconds, "[Y/N] and Gregory, you two have a choice to make. The door is open and you can go....or you can continue to investigate the secrets of the Pizzaplex. I feel there I something else going on besides Vanny."

"Well..we saw her hideout, right?" Gregory looked at Freddy. Freddy's face lifted for a second before nodding. [Y/N] looked between the two confused. "Huh??" They asked, confused. "In FazerBlast. Maybe we could catch her there!" Gregory added. [Y/N]'s eyes widened in surprise and they nodded quickly looking over to Freddy. "If she thinks we escaped, maybe we could surprise her." They ended Gregory's long statement. Freddy looked between the two before opening his animatronic jaw.

"Yes! Come. Let us end this!" Freddy said, fully on board with the idea. The trio made their way into FazerBlast. Freddy and Gregory guided [Y/N] through the maze to the hideout. Gregory yanked [Y/N] over to him to hide behind the green parts of the maze. A bunch of security bots suddenly appeared and Freddy looked at each of them. The bear went into a fighting stance.

[Y/N] gasped and pointed at a figure in a window. "Freddy look!" They shouted and the bear turned his head to see Vanny. She waved at him and said something but they couldn't quite hear from where they were. She then pressed a mobile button she had in her hand. Her eyes glowing red. Suddenly Freddy was knocked off his feet into the floor below him. [Y/N] was about to rush off before Gregory grabbed them. They whipped around to Gregory.

"We have to get down there! Fast!!" They shouted at him and he nodded. The two kids rushed off and [Y/N]'s heart was pounding as they did not stop running. Freddy's voice sounded from Gregory's Fazwatch as the they were rushing up the stairs. "Come in, can you hear me? I still have a signal. Get to the FazerBlast booth. Turn them against VANNY." Freddy spoke. [Y/N] felt their eyes sting but it was not the time.

Gregory and [Y/N] charged into the booth. They looked around frantically before Gregory spotted a green button and pushed it. Just then Vanny crept into the office, a sinister laugh coming out of them. [Y/N] grabbed the mobile button. "Disassemble VANNY!" Both kids shouted and each pushed the button. The robots then turned to her and started to rip her apart. [Y/N] turned around and pulled Gregory closer to them. Having him hide his face.

After she was gone, [Y/N] grabbed Gregory's hand and they rushed back to where they saw Freddy be pushed down. "Freddy!" Gregory and [Y/N] shouted in sync. Freddy used the last he could to look over at the two kids. The two dropped to their knees, both kids let their tears rain down on their faces. Freddy's voice was very broken, "Guys..." he started. He placed his animatronic hand and patted their legs. "You..are my..superstars.." he breathed out before powering off completely.

This broke [Y/N] they hugged Freddy's broken body and openly sobbed. Gregory did his best to comfort them by rubbing their back but he too was also deeply hurt. In the hours they had all known each other Freddy had cared for both of them and now he was gone. After a long while of staying like that the kids knew they had to leave our they'd end up being trapped again, this time with no guide..