✬ 9. The East arcade isnt as fun as it sounds

Freddy stopped at the door of El chips and opened his stomach hatch to let the children out. They both carefully got out and looked back at Freddy. "I must warn you: when you enter an area where you do not have a locator map signal, I will be unable to reach your location. You can update your mini map at a security office. Be safe." Freddy warned. The kids knew not to try Freddy's warning.

The two ducked under the garage door to el chips and snuck inside, evading the security bot outside. The garage door closed with a loud thud. Roxanne's voice sounded from inside. [Y/N] sighed in annoyance, wishing they could rip her nose off. Gregory grabbed hold of [Y/N]'s hand and grabbed them and took them to the next garage door. They were now inside a room with a bunch of game machines.

"Good job you two! You found the east arcade! Look for the door with a security badge on it." Freddy said. The kids nodded and went off to find the door. Once they did find it [Y/N] twisted the handle but the door wouldn't open. "Freddy..its not opening!.." Gregory spoke into the Fazwatch in a frustrated tone. "How unfortunate. Head to the back of the arcade. There is a roll up door at the very back which leads to the prize counter."

Freddy calmly stated. Gregory sighed  and dragged [Y/N] along. They tried their best to avoid the security bots but were unsuccessful. One of them caught hold of them an alerted Roxanne. The kids heartbeats pounded in their chest while they ran away from Roxanne. Her footsteps were not fun to hear behind you. They ducked behind a game machine and luckily the wolf went in another direction. [Y/N] clutched their heart and panted.

They sat there for a minute taking a breather before they were off again. They found the door but the universe apparently wanted to make their lives hell. "Locked again?!" [Y/N] shouted in frustration. "Why does this a pizza place need so much security!" Gregory gripped his nose bridge in annoyance. "They are..required safety measures due to past issues." Freddy said kind of distantly. [Y/N] spotted a small air vent and grab hold of Gregory catching the boy off guard.

He made a little 'eep!' sound before getting into the vent. The vent wasn't that spacious and both of the children were silent in it. Well until they looked behind them to see this spider like mini animatronic holding cymbals in its hands running at them. The both ran as fast as they could. The tiny thing was sort of fast. They both fell out of the vent landing on top of each other with an 'oof!' sound. [Y/N] looked up and smiled. "We found it!" They said to Gregory.

He gave them a high-five and they both went into the office. [Y/N] booped the Freddy's nose. The head made a confetti sound causing [Y/N] to chuckle. They grabbed the badge and handed it to Gregory. All of a sudden a siren sounded from the office...