✬ 25. DJ Music Man

The kids gulped upon noticing the large animatronics disappearance but maybe he wouldn't chase after them, right? Maybe he's just playing some music for their journey. The large animatronic kind of looked like the dad of the small music man animatronic. Maybe their names were similar but for now he would just be referred to as DJ.

The two kids agreed to split up in order to get the zones. [Y/N] went off to the right and Gregory to the left. In order to escape the security bots [Y/N] ducked into the bathroom. When they reached the sinks the bathroom door bursted open. Two large hands came inside. White gloved hands. The two hands shot around in the bathroom searching for [Y/N]. They ducked into the closet in the bathroom. For some reason there was one.

[Y/N] had ducked into the bathroom for boys. It didn't matter at this point. They turned around and found a switch and flipped it up. The announcer piped up: "Two Zones remain." [Y/N] sighed in slightly relief. Then the announcer spoke again: "One zone remains." Gregory had found a switch! Now they just needed to find the last one. The hands had stopped their bathroom rave. [Y/N] poked their head out and spotted Gregory across the floor. They shouted to him loud enough for him to hear.

He ran over and the only one zone that remained was the arcade. There was two arcade parts so the kids looked around. They did their best not to be spotted by the DJ. They kids went all the way upstairs and found the final switch. Now all they had to do was reset the breaker. They were almost done. The children looked around for a "S.T.A.F.F only" door. While they were looking they saw DJ music man crawling...on the wall..yeah not that thing wasn't their friend.

They found the door and went inside it, it had a bunch of arcade games around. Supposedly out of order ones. Gregory pointed to the end of the room. "There's the switch!" He cheerfully exclaimed. [Y/N] smiled and the kids ran over to it and flipped it. Suddenly the music that followed the DJ got louder. The kids looked up only to be nearly face to face with the DJ. He had crawled through one of those tunnels.."CRAP!" [Y/N] screamed and grabbed Gregory by the arm as they ran. That thing was chasing after them.

An object appeared in front of them, [Y/N] and Gregory quickly ran around it. Then two more items that they jumped over, why was this DJ so persistent..? It tried to stop their path one more time with two soda can machines. Gregory, due to it falling in front of him, rammed his leg into it. He groaned loudly in pain and [Y/N] turned around seeing that the DJ was not slowing down. They grabbed Gregory's arm and hoisted it over their shoulder. "No time to complain." They said as both of the kids ran into the repair robot head station.

The door shut as quickly as it opened and the childrens fears went with it. DJ's music grew fainter and fainter until it stopped altogether. [Y/N] let Gregory sit against the wall since he hurt himself and sighed in relief. Gregory handed them the robot head and they put it in the machine. Freddy was wrong. The DJ is NOT a nice fellow. Trying to murder them was not deemed as a nice act of kindness. They shook their head and looked over at Gregory who was staring at his knee with his eyebrows furrowed.

He had hit it pretty hard..