✬ 11. No Freddy No D:

The figure was none other than Vanessa. When she grabbed the kids she said: "Gotcha!" The kids blacked out. When they both came to they were in some kind of room with a bunch of things. Gregory held a hand to his forehead, "Where are we?" He asked. "I don't know but look at all this stuff." [Y/N] said looking around.

Gregory pressed the button to call Freddy on his Fazwatch. "Freddy? Freddy are you there?" His voice rang out throughout the small room. "We're trapped!" [Y/N] ended the sentence. A voice suddenly sounded from the monitors in the room. On the screen appeared Vanessa but it was only her eyes and her forehead. She looked like a grandma trying to FaceTime her grandkids.

"I'll bet you think you're real clever, [Y/N] and Gregory. Yeah, I know your names! You both are in big trouble! This is not the night to be wasting my time. So you two are going to wait right there in Lost and Found until your parents or the police arrive." Vanessa hissed. It made more sense why there was a bunch of stuff all over the place now.

All of a sudden the rabbit lady appeared on the monitors. "Are you having fun yet?.." she said in a more hushed and distant tone. [Y/N]'s eyes widened. They looked around before seeing a small jack in the box. They ran over to it and began winding it.

Gregory was watching out the window. He let out a startled gasp when he saw the rabbit lady at the top of the entrance of the lost and found ramp just before [Y/N] finally opened the box. They pulled out a screw driver and whipped their head to the vent. [Y/N] ran over to it and began unscrewing it as fast as they could. They opened it and crawled through. They now had to face another vent.

They got both got them unscrewed seconds before they heard the door open. When they reached the atrium they ran up the stairs with Gregory close behind. They pushed into the elevator and yanked Gregory in as well. He was startled by this but when the elevator doors closed [Y/N] sat with their back against the wall panting. They closed their eyes until they heard Freddy's voice.

It sounded broken and out of place. "GuYs.." he said once. "gUYs.." he said again. [Y/N] bit their lip in worry and got closer to Gregory to listen. "Freddy help! That rabbit lady is chasing us!" Gregory shouted into the Fazwatch. Freddy did not respond to Gregory's plead.

"If you get this mESSage, come to the Roxy race wa-way entrance on the second flo-floor. I-I piled up some boxes so you c-can hop over the construction fence and find m-m-me. Something is jamming my communi-cations signal. Come to the Roxy raceway.." Freddy's voice sounded. He sounded like he was glitching. Through the message there was static in some parts. [Y/N] spoke into the Fazwatch hoping the animatronic bear could hear them.

"We hear you, we're on our way." They said before they turned the call button off. [Y/N] was pacing around the elevator in worry while Gregory tried to calm them down. Though the two had only known the bear for a few hours [Y/N] had grown a liking to him. He was like a father figure.

It felt like eternity for [Y/N] before the elevator finally dinged, signaling the two they were at their destination. [Y/N] sighed in relief but they knew better than to take off with the other animatronics on the loose. [Y/N] gulped softly when they once again heard the rabbit lady's voice.

Gregory and them made their way past the security guards until they found a door that just had soda as a label but when the garage door opened it was not soda at all. There was a sign on the wall saying the attraction was closed. [Y/N] grunted in frustration and grabbed Gregory's hand making sure to avoid more bots. They found the boxes Freddy had told them about and hopped over them. [Y/N] see in the distance Freddy on the ground.

They let go of Gregory's hand and rushed over to him kneeling by his side. Gregory wasn't far behind them and joined their side. "Freddy! Are you okay?!" [Y/N] said worry evident in their voice. "There you two are! I was so worried. I waited and waited for you guys. I missed the hourly recharge and have been trying to get down to parts and service. I think something is wrong." Freddy said while his head was full of glitches. Sparks also came out of his head when it glitched.

[Y/N]'s eyebrows furrowed in worry. They grabbed the animatronics big hand and held it. "We have to get you down there." The bear turned his attention to them and with all his hand strength he gently clutched their smaller hand in his. [Y/N] smiled at this and even though Freddy's face is stuck in a neutral state due to how he's built, he lowered his eyes slightly to give them a sign that if he could smile he would. "Where is parts and service?" Gregory asked.

"It is down under the main stage. Normally the stage lift takes me down there after every concert. That is really the only way I know how." Freddy stated through glitching. "Use the door behind me. It will take you to the rehearsal room on the other side of the building. Look for the backstage pass then find a way to turn on the lift." Freddy continued however glitching once again.

Gregory nodded along to show he was listening. "Good luck my superstars..entering rest mode." [Y/N] frowned at now Freddy was hurt and they couldn't help him for a little while. His hand unclench [Y/N]'s and they placed it back on his stomach before getting up and looking at Gregory. They sighed softly knowing this wouldn't be easy.

"Let's get going Gregory.." they said before the two children were off for the back door.