✬ 6. The Sun attendent.

"It's a crappy Mr Hippo fridge magnet? Lame." [Y/N] sighed. "I am sorry, guys. I am truly sorry." Freddy sighed in a sad tone. [Y/N] was going to tell Freddy it wasn't his fault but again got yanked to come along by Gregory. Gregory groaned and faces [Y/N]. "Now what?"

"We have to find a way to customer service. I didnt see it passing by the shops." [Y/N] whispered. Gregory nodded at them and pointed to another door. "What about that one?" He whispered. [Y/N] shrugged. "Let's try it." They said and both of the crouched trying not to get caught by Chica.

However Chica was one step ahead of them. They were spotted almost instantly. Both of them took of making sure to avoid the staff bot in the room. They found an open garbage looking container and hid in it. Their heartbeats raced a mile a minute. Chicas footsteps had suddenly become way more frightening.

Thankfully the bird didn't have much braincells to look inside the bin like thing. They both let out a breath they didn't know they were holding, this caused them to laugh quietly with the other. The door outside the bin like thing led into a kitchen which had a door connected to it that took the kids down some stairs.

They tried to go through this door that looked oddly stranger than the normal doors but they needed a security pass of four which the kids didn't have. The only other option was a normal looking door. It took them to customer service which was awfully convenient. Gregory went and put the pass in the machine while [Y/N] was distracted by the sign on the wall. "Keep magnets away from the machine." It read.

"It ate my pass!" Gregory groaned and [Y/N] snapped their attention back to him. "Try that terrible magnet you found." [Y/N] said even after reading the sign. "Good idea." Gregory said and placed the magnet on the machine. The machine made a whirring sound and produced a pass out of itself. On the screen shown an error sign. "Yes! The magnet scrambled the machine!" [Y/N] said clasping their hands together. "Aw, man. Now it's some kind of daycare pass?" Gregory said in a defeated tone.

"That is great news! I will meet you in the daycare. The entrance is on the second floor balcony." Freddy's voice buzzed from the Fazwatch. Chica still roamed of course but this time they did as much as they could not to let the blasted bird see them. [Y/N] was surprised the chicken wasn't in the kitchen they had to pass through. Chica loves food but particularly pizza and apparently garbage.

They made their way into the daycare. Gregory would spot these gift like jack in a boxes and collect them however it seemed every time the boy did so his Fazwatch played a little sound. When the kids made their way to the daycare they were greeted with child like music. Though it had no lyrics. "I am unable to reach you. Check the Daycare security desk for a security badge then let me in." Freddy's voice spoke. [Y/N] could only see one way down.

It was a slide leading into a ball pit. [Y/N] pointed at it to alert Gregory to it and he nodded at them. When looking around the room however they saw these two figures. A sun and moon figure. They must've been the people in charge of watching the children. The sign on the slide read: "Slide into fun!" With clouds as the background. The slide wasn't one solid color but two and more.

Gregory and [Y/N] slid down and each landed in the ball pit. [Y/N] had a less successful landing in it then Gregory did to say the least. They pushed through the ball pit until they saw the sun thing come out onto a balcony and said: "Hoo, hoo, hoo!" Before jumping into the ball pit with them. This freaked [Y/N] out a little but they didn't know about Gregory. However they both continued on.

Not long after they were each grabbed by the sun like thing. "Hellooo! New friends! You two are sure up late! Are we having a slumber party?" The thing asked. It didn't seem to mind that the children were there after dark. However more about seemingly wanting to be their friends which calmed [Y/N] down a lot.

[Y/N] decided they'd just refer to the thing as Sun for now. When sun put them down he did a little dance and looking at Suns fingers he definitely was not a person in a suit. "We can finger paint, tell stories, drink Fizzy Faz until our heads ex-PLODE and stay up all night!" Sun made sure to empathize the plode in explode. "There is only one rule! Keep the lights on. ON. On..." Sun said his voice trailing off at the end.

Anytime [Y/N] and Gregory would move out of the way Sun placed them at he'd skip over to them and put them back. Sun seemed the least harmful out of any of the animatronics here. Gregory motioned to [Y/N] at the stacked blocks and [Y/N] nodded while Gregory went to go get the security badge. "Oops?" [Y/N] said after they pushed it over. It seemed to buy Gregory time, Sun however didn't like this.

"No! No! No! No! What a mess! Oh, which was the bottom? Where is the top? Clean up! Clean up!" He would say when [Y/N] pushed one of them over. Gregory clicked the bears nose and it made a small noise before opening its mouth to reveal a badge. "New friend, This- this area is off-limits you're gonna get us in trouble." Sun stammered.

Sun quickly tried to convince Gregory to step away from the security part of the daycare. "Don't you want a puppet show? I have glitter glue! Do you like glitter glue? Google eyes?.." Sun said "Googly eyes" so softly it kind of hurt [Y/N]'s heart. Somehow the lights then turned off. Sun jumped onto the table and faced the Gregory while [Y/N] sprinted over there. "No-no! Why would you do that?! Lights on! Lights on! I warned you- I WARNED YOU!!" Sun shouted. Sun then let out an ear piercing scream and fell of the table.

Two hands appeared on the desk and a raspy voice spoke. "Naughty kids, Naughty kids." It said. Sun was okay? Right?..