✬ 29. Stay Ending

An all too familiar laugh sounded from the corner  causing the kids to whip around in the darkness. "Freddy..open your stomach hatch.." [Y/N] whispered just loud enough for the bear to hear. Moon didn't seem to take so kindly to visitors. Freddy had obeyed the request and opened his stomach hatch, allowing the kids to climb in one final time.

The two kids didn't hop out of Freddy until reaching then entrance of the PizzaPlex. It was now 6 am. The kids were free to leave and Freddy knew this much. A sad feeling took over all three of them. They were all friends now and going separate ways was heartbreaking for them. Then [Y/N] thought, couldn't Freddy come with them? "Freddy! It's open! Let's go!" Gregory shouted interrupting their thoughts.

"No. I can not exit outside of this facility." Freddy replied looking off to the side. "Of course you can! Come on! We can hide you somewhere!" [Y/n] said grabbing the bears hand and giving it a little tug. Freddy did his best to smile but clearly he was upset. "Without a recharge station, my systems would shut down within an hour. It is a safety precaution. It is my design. This is where I must stay.." Freddy trialed off and took the two kids shoulders into his hands comfortingly.

"Do not return. It will never be safe. I will miss you." He ended his sentence. [Y/N]'s eyes began to sting. "Freddy, if we leave now, nothing will change will it? There will be more disappearances." [Y/N] commented, their voice broke in between words. The tears were daring to fall. Freddy took his robotic hand and patted her shoulder comfortingly looking away.

"Yes. I am afraid that is correct." He said sadly. He looked back at the two after a few seconds, "[Y/N] and Gregory, you two have a choice to make. The door is open and you can go....or you can continue to investigate the secrets of the Pizzaplex. I feel there I something else going on besides Vanny."

[Y/N] let a small smile cross their lips and stepped beside Freddy. The animatronic bear looked at them in surprise. "I will stay." They said unhesitatingly. Freddy's face lightened up for a second before turning towards Gregory. Gregory smiled and trotted over to both of them. "I'm going to stay too." He added to [Y/N]'s statement. Freddy smiled dearly at the two children before realizing he had work to do soon. He signaled the children to climb in his stomach hatch.

He took the children to his room in rockstar row, closed the curtains and told them to stay until the shows were over. The two did as said. Playing many games like hopscotch and tag. Eventually the shows ended and the animatronics were released to their rooms. Freddy entered his to find the two children asleep on the couch. He let out a robotic chuckle and sat on the floor next to them, studying their faces.

From that day forward, Freddy vowed. He vowed that he would never let anyone hurt the children. Like they did to him...