A New Storm

No one's pov--🌸--🌸--🌸As Mio walked down the halls with Yoh and Manta to go to class as three walk in and sit down in their seats the teacher wasn't here yet so they began to talk

No one's pov
--🌸--🌸--🌸
As Mio walked down the halls with Yoh and Manta to go to class as three walk in and sit down in their seats the teacher wasn't here yet so they began to talk.

"So Mio what weapon does Shiko use?" Manta asked "oh! His weapon is a dagger or a sword he calls the sword bloody Mary" She said "that's lit!" Yoh said.

As the teacher finally arrives school began after hours of school it was time to go home Yoh left early while the two other friends walked to the graveyard.

As they arrived they see a kid their age

"Are you Mio Tomiko?" The boy asked "yes, yes I am" Mio said "why are looking for me?" She asked "well my father said you would be a good finance" he said "my name is Tao Ren" he said "what the hell!" Manta said "she will not be your finance" he s...

"Are you Mio Tomiko?" The boy asked "yes, yes I am" Mio said "why are looking for me?" She asked "well my father said you would be a good finance" he said "my name is Tao Ren" he said "what the hell!" Manta said "she will not be your finance" he said "Mhm!" She said as she nodded her head in a approval.

"Also I am looking for Yoh Asakura send him a message to come to the graveyard" he said intimidatingly "we will definitely send that message!" Mio shouted.

"Good" Ren said as he disappeared with his oversoul around him "should we tell Yoh?" Manta asked "of course! We do we have to tell Yoh-kun!" Mio said " "we can tell him tomorrow because I am beat!" She said.

"Yeah your right I'm tired" Manta said as the two went home.

Present Day (skip school)
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸
As Mio tells Yoh what happened he just shrugged it off "whoever this guy is I will win" Yoh said as the three were going to cross the street a boy stopped the car.

Mio looked out see "REN!" Mio shouted he soon directed his attention to the girl "darling I see you told Yoh~" he said as he purred making Mio blush but Yoh was getting jealous.

As the two began to fight each other Manta and Mio stood back "shouldn't you help Yoh?" Manta asked "well I can intervene and stop them fighting or let them so this" Mio said "your not stopping them!" Manta said "I can't it's their fight not mine or yours" she said.