THE SUMMIT (PART TWO)

As the two boys were still holding Mio she teleported leaving Yoh and Lyserg to hug each other.

"Ahh!" Yoh yelled as the two pushed each other off of each other "she must be shocked" Lyserg said looking forward to Lady Jeanne as he forgot what just happened like nothing "to find out she's not some Holy specially procured by Marco and Luchist, but just an ordinary girl" Lyserg said "what can you do? To be blunt, the idea she was some kind of god was..." Yoh continued.

"Yes, even I know that there's no need to go on" Lyserg said "sorry" Yoh apologized "it's okay I don't blame you that his angel's true form is actually a car, though" Lyserg said "Souls inhabit well-used, beloved items we call them tsukumogsmi (su-ko-mogami)" Yoh said "tsukumogsmi?" Lyserg said.

"They show up in old picture scrolls too the owners feelings of attachment must have accumulated and taken form on their own what an awesome ride, though!" Yoh said "it's a supercar" Marco said appearing out of nowhere powered by a V12 DOHC engine and has a top speed of 315 kilometers per hour" he finished.

"It was his beloved baby" Marco continued "and this is is my Michael's true form" Marco introduced the car "if Lady Jeanne is just and ordinary girl, then I was an ordinary president" Marco said "president?" Both Yoh and Lyserg said confused.

"I was a dealership specializing in supercars, Super Marco Limited" Marco said "you owned a car?" Yoh said "Super Marco?" Lyserg said "my company, set up with Luchist's backing and the profits steadily grew, eventually, we created our own car to put on sale that's when it happened that's when he appeared before us" Marco said.

"You mean Hao!" You said "I lost everything I had again my home, my children... All that I held dear I wanted you two to hear it as well the beautiful sacred boys' song that I conduct" Marco said "Marco..." Lyserg said "all I wanted was to bring Hao's life to an end" Marco said as he faced the two while holding a water gun as Yoh noticed.

Marco brought it up to his head "rejoin the tournament do whatever you please The X-Laws are no more" Marco said as the two boys gasped "Lady Jeanne... I'm truly sorry for what I did to you Denbat, Lucky, Porf, thank you for everything Meene, Kevin, Venstar, I hope to apologize to you in the next world" he said as his glasses shined.

"And Lyserg... That Lady Jeanne of yours was really something but you forgot the keyhole that's a vital part goodbye" he said "Marco!" Lyserg yelled "don't be stupid!" Yoh yelled but Jeanne stopped Marco from pulling the trigger "No, Marco!" Lady Jeanne said as she held one of his legs "there is no act more wicked and far from righteousness!" Jeanne said the two sighed but sweat dropped down the two's faces.

"Lady Jeanne... There's no longer any need for you to do anything like..." Marco said "this is how I really feel I've already come to terms with the truth ever since that day you found me and gave me guidance, I've made date my own to make it to the present day  Mont-Saint-Michel, where I grew up, is a holy mountain on which the Archangel Micheal himself descended to me, you are none other than Micheal himself I do not doubt anything for a second for whoever you and I are, laws are needed in this world!" Jeanne said.

As she got up from holding Marco's leg as he puts the water gun by his side "my lady.." Marco said "as the leader of X-Laws, this is an order let's keep sticking together, Marco!" Jeanne said as she showed a closed eye smile Marco gasped at what she said (such compassion! It's truly marvelous) Marco thought (see this, Luchist? This is the Holy Girl I raised) Marco said in his mind.