Yoh's Decision

NO ONE'S POV
🍉-🍉-🍲-🍉-🍉-🍲-🍉-🍲
Yoh summons his Over Soul and slices Hao's followers while having a serious Horohoro looked up to see Yoh he had a shocked expression on his face "with just one blow? How did you know where to find them, Yoh Asakura!" Nichrom said "Ren.." Yoh said Joco and Horohoro got up "I'm sorry I'm too weak" Horohoro said as he closed his eyes "Did Ren get taken out after he found out the Officiant he killed was Nichrom's brother?" Yoh said "how do you know about that?" Joco asks.

Yoh smiled "I see that's a relief I knew Ren was a friend" Yoh said "what are you talking about?" Horohoro asks "Ren is way stronger than Peyote the only was he'd lose to someone like him is if he suffered a big shock right? The Ren, who used to hurt people without a second thought, is long gone" Yoh said "Yoh.." Joco said "the person you want vengeance on for killing your brother is no more now take your friends and leave quietly, it's over" Yoh said.

"It's Silva, isn't it? He's the one who brought you here and ran his mouth off about me! It was all him!" Nichrom yelled "what's with this guy?" Horohoro asks "You're the one who's up to no good!" Joco shouted " "no good?"  Says someone who knows nothing of the Patch's creed!" Nichrom yelled as he shed a tear "idc about your stupid laws I told you to leave Nichrom!" Yoh shouted as he looked pissed Nichrom looked like he saw a ghost he saw Yoh as Hao.

"Hey! Don't just lie there! Hurry up and kill them!" Nichrom yelled at Zang-Ching and Peyote, and Turbine they got up "for real?" Horohoro said "they just never give up!" Joco said "sorry, Nichrom" Zang-Ching said "we're done here we're out of depth now" Peyote said "not to mention that it looks like there are two more where he came from" Turbine said "What!" Nichrom said shocked by this new information "Chief told you to go" Ryu said as he was beside Faust "it's in your own best interests to do as he says" Ryu says.

"However, if you'd still like to fight, we'd be happy to oblige" Faust said as he had an Funbari Hot Springs flag on his wheelchair "so you want some punk?" Ryu said "it's Team Funbari Hot Springs! I won't forget this, Yoh Asakura! My brother, Chrom, wasn't killed understand? He died of his own softness!" Nichrom shouted as he disappeared "Nichrom.." Yoh said.

"My Liege!" Bason cried as he went to his knees "Bason!" Amidamaru said "you came in time, Faust!" Joco said "wait what's wrong?" Horohoro asks "if you don't treat him quick, Ren will..." Joco began but to be cut off by Faust "Damage to the heart and thoracic aorta, puncture wounds to the lungs, damage to the diaphragm and esophagus all of these injuries he has sustained can cause death through shock at this point, there is nothing I can do his body is already dead" Faust said.

"That's impossible..." Horohoro said "Ren is..." Joco said "once again I failed to conquer death such a shame" Faust said with tears going down this face "what the hell is this?" Horohoro shouted at Yoh as he held the color of his shirt "cool it, Horohoro!" Yoh said "No!" Horohoro said "as long as Ren's soul is here, he isn't dead I know one more person who might be able to help don't assume it's too late when things can still work out! Don't give up!" Yoh said to Horohoro.

WITH MANTA
-🍉-🍉-🍉-🍉-🥧-🥧-🥧-🥪-🥪
"Manta I have a favor to ask I need you to get someone for me she'll be reluctant at first, but there's no time to waste quibbling just tell her I'll agree to any conditions she has I know she can save him" Yoh said as the words ran through Manta's mind he was in a car with Marco and Lady Jeanne, and Lyserg  he looked at Jeanne she smiled at him.

WITH MIO, ANNA, JUN, TAMAO
-🍜-🍜-🍜-🍜-🍜-🍜-🍜-🍜-🍜
"What's going on here folks?" The Announcer asks the audience "Mickey Asakura's team has yet to show!" The announcer said "they lost their nerve" one guy said who was the opponent who was going to fight Mickey's team said "must be scared of how strong we are" another guy said "I hope so" the guy said who I think was the leader said "Goldva! What is the meaning of this?" The Patch Officiant asks.