Mt. Osore Le Voile

Hey Lovely's I'm finally back! Sorry that I haven't updated in a while! Mt. Osore Le Voile has four episodes in Shaman King I'm only going to do one episode! Well let's start!
✨-✨-✨-✨-✨-✨-✨-✨-✨-✨-

No One's Pov
-💜-💜-💜-💜-💜-💜-✨-✨-✨-✨-✨
After Yoh accepts Jeanne's conditions as payment for healing Ren, leaving their friends in shock Anna recalls the first time she met Yoh five years ago but someone else recalls half of that memory.

*Que Intro*

Mikihisa won his battle, and for Horohoro and Joco well they were for away from You and the others leaving Mio to check up on Ren.

"Looks like I was to late, it's over.." Anna said standing at the spot Yoh left his Oracle Bell at "come to think of it, I was always one step behind you, ever since that day, five years ago when we first met" Anna said.

FLASHBACK 1995, Yoh's Pov
-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★
"Oh! You're back early" Yoh's Grandpa said "did you ditch school again?" He asks "no, Grandpa! It was the end-of-term ceremony today tomorrow's the first day of winter break, we also got a new student named, Mio she's really pretty" I said smiling.

"Winter break, eh?" Grandpa said "man, I'm starving is there anything to eat?" I asks "in that case, Yoh..." Grandpa began "what? It's probably for the best if you don't look at my report card" I said sighing a bit "it's not about that you see we have an exchange student coming in to live with us she should be here right about-" someone knocked on the door "now" Grandpa completed.

Yoh opened the door to see his new classmate "oh! Hi Mio!" I said smiling a bit "hey, so wait you live here?" Mio asks "yep now come inside" I said with a welcoming calm smile Mio came in, I led her to her room as she started to unpack, Yoh went down to his Grandpa "also, Kino called this morning" Gramps said "you mean Grandma's, up in Aomori?" I asked.

"Yoh the girl you are going to be married to has been decided so of you're off school, the timings perfect" Gramps said "I also want you to meet her tomorrow" he said I had an expression of speechlessness.

LATER
💮-💮-💮-💮-💮-💮-💮-💮-💮-💮
"Lucky you, Yoh!" Both Ponchi and Conchi shout "getting engaged at your age! I'm so jealous!" Conchi shouted "but I don't..." I said "what?!" Both of the two yelled at the boy.

Mio saw me and said "hey, you all right?" I nodded she smiled a bit then left "who was that hottie?" Conchi asks "idk but she was hot! I wonder what's her underwear color is!" Ponchi said.

I sweat dropped at the two "worrying never accomplishes anything now, go to the sacred Mt. Osore, where the bride you have yet to see awaits" a cat with a book in it's hand said as me and Ponchi, and Conchi looked out the window to see the cat.

"He looks like an animal spirit master Yoh!" Tamao said "when did it get on on our roof!" I said panicked "apologies, I came here on business can you please quiet down these two other spirits they make my head hurt" the cat said "what did you say!" Both Ponchi and Conchi yelled as I sweat dropped.

"I don't know who the hell you are but we're a noble tanuki and kitsune who've been dead for 400 years and have evolved other spirits sure you know some big words, but your still some dirty alleyway cat!" Both Ponchi and Conchi yell "I have forgot to mention I have served the Asakura family for 1,000 years I have returned from roaming the earth to accompany Yoh on his journey" the cat said.

"My name is Matamune, also known as the the split tailed cat spirit" Matamune introduced "split-" "tail?" Both Ponchi and Conchi said "my favorite food is catnip" he finished off "okay..." I said.

That's Matamune the split tailed cat he showed up out of nowhere and has been with the Asakura family for over 1,000 years I got the impression that Grandpa asked him to come, and he's an unusual guy who liked to read but as you'd expect he had some pretty cool powers he even got Ponchi and Conchi to wear diapers.

He also became my first spirit ally, he wasn't the kind of spirit I could take charge of.

It was light at night we were on a train I didn't know where Mio was at since Grandpa said she was not here he said she will be back in two weeks at this time I only thought about Mio her sweet voice and beautiful hair, I hoped she was my fiance that's why she came to live with us.

Matamune knew I was thinking about something and asked "what you thinking about You?" "O-oh nothing!" I said quickly "is it that girl Mio?" He asked I nodded and he just chuckled saying "their was once a Asakura called Mio we were the best of friends I was her spirit ally she understood the things..most people didn't- but enough talking about Mio-" Matamune said.

"No way! The express sleeper train from Ueno to Hokkaido, Otsutosei! There's a lounge car, a dining car... This is what I call traveling in style!" I said "I'm surprised Grandpa even booked the twin deluxe cabin for us!" Yoh said "it surprises me you like trains, Yoh" Matamune said "their so cool right? I love everything about them!" I said with a smile.

"Are you lonely Yoh?" Matamune asked me "I sensed it in you somehow" Matamune said "you don't have any friends" Matamune also said "no I don't I have Grandpa, Grandma, and Tamao at home but no friends except Mio" I said looking out the window "maybe I'm bad at making friends which is why I'm I feel clueless on meeting my fiance" I said "well it's getting late how about we call it a night?" Matamune said.

(The who awaits you will surely never let you be lonely again if nothing else) Matamune thought as he smiled.

LATER AT AOMORI
-🌺-🌺-🌺-🌺-🌺-🌺-🌺-🌺-🌺-🌺-🌺
"I didn't know it was this cold! Wow! Look how much snow there is already!" I said cheerfully wearing a jacket "that's because it's winter what's with you? Does nothing excite you?" I ask "I have seen snow approximately 1,000 times" Matamune said "right! I forgot you've been a spirit for 1,000 years I guess it would get boring" I said "well..." Matamune started "speaking of which, how many times have you been to Aomori?" I ask.

"This is actually my ninth visit" Matamune said I just nodded but turned his head to see Mio standing their with a green fluffy coat she looked at me and smiled as I blushed but she soon vanished from his sight.

                           _🌺_🌺_🌺

I ran out of the inn yelling "Matamune!" But I soon stopped yelling and saw a beautiful young girl she was a dirty blonde and had orangish eyes I just stood there blushing looking at the beauty.

"You're in my way now drop dead!" The girl said glaring at me as I stood there frozen hearing the words Matamune said to me "you will surely never be lonely again" .

"Hey! Wait a minute!" I called out to the girl walking away she turned her head as I blushed even more "don't talk to me like that or I'll kill you" the girl said "oh, I'm really sorry.." I said tears running rampant on my cheeks.

As the girl walked away "hey you okay?" A girl's voice rang as I looked up to blush again (how am I meeting such beautiful girls! Maybe she's my Fiance) I thought "o-oh! I'm fine!" Yoh said.

"oh! Yoh want are you doing here?" Mio asks surprised "Mio!" I said surprised "what are you doing here?" I ask "oh! I told your Grandpa that'll be here for a week or so" Mio said "ah I see" I said smiling.

                   _🌺_🌺_🌺_🌺_🌺

A big blue demon was chasing after me "why do you have to come after me?!" I yelled as he ran "Yoh there you are" Matamune said appearing by my side "Matamune" I said "there was no sign of you, so I came to meet you" he said "have you not noticed the thing behind us!" I shouted "oh, that's a demon" Matamune said to me "a demon!" I said.

"You sometimes see them when souls are full of hatred and malice, those emotions grow and build up over time until they spill out and makes them the image of evil that is what a demon is!" Matamune explained "the small one here is a poor wench" Matamune said "Matamune!" I said.

Matamune used a bright yellow sword it was big and sliced the demon "Ultra Senji Ryakketsu" Matamune said "Shamanic Soul Pacification! Vanquish!" Matamune shouted.

That's Matamune the split tailed cat with a pipe as his medium, he conjured up and Over Soul sword though at the time, of course, idk anything not about Over Soul-weilding spirits or my wife and Mio nothing at all.

Abandon your misery on the way along with your listlessness love is encounter's, departures and see through evil let us meet at Mt. Osore.

           🌺 To be continued 🌺