We Meet Again

NO ONE'S POV
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-
As it has now been a month and the group has justed saved Ren while Mio is away for a month Mio is now back and more stronger then ever.

As it was now the day has arrived for the prelims! "The day has come?" Manta said eating ice cream with Yoh "yeah pretty nerve-racking right?" Yoh asked "of course it is!" Manta said "they said you can't return to your world after the shaman fight how can you be so carefree like that?" Manta asked.

"Well, I guess I've just resigned myself into it" Yoh said "I guess it means we can't hangout anymore" Manta said "why is master Yoh so late?" Anna said "don't worry about him he's fine" "anyways I heard Mio had just came back from Egypt today" Tamao said.

"That's good" Anna said with a closed eye smile.

IN HOROHORO'S AND PIRICAS APARTMENT
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸🌸-🌸-🌸
"Here I did my best to carve it so *sniffs* take it with you! And make sure to never forget me okay?" Pirica said crying "Pirica..." Horohoro said.

WITH RYU!
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸🌸-🌸
"I guess it's time to say goodbye but I, "Wooden Sword" Ryu once I'm gone I can't turn back" he said with a new hair style "so long guys" Ryu said "I'll miss you" Ryu said.

WITH MIO AND HER NEW FRIEND DIANA
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-
"Your highness come back home please!" Diana said "of course Diana I will comeback to you guys soon enough" Mio said smiling "remember we're doing this for King Tut?" Mio said.

(I know king Tut probably wasn't in the show but this is my au of it)

"Right your highness!" Diana said with tears streaming down her face "now I must say goodbye" Mio said "don't forget me okay!" Diana said while tackling Mio to the ground "I promise I will return to you and Egypt now come on get off" Mio said.

"Okay your highness" Diana said as she got off of Mio and Mio got up as Mio pats Diana's head and said "Don't forget me okay?" Mio said "that wouldn't be good for a queens own people to forget her wouldn't it?" Mio said with a smile.

As Mio leaves and goes to where all the Shamans are.

PRESENT DAY!
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-
"This is the meeting spot? Yokocha Air Base?" Ryu said "that means everyone working here!" Horohoro began to say "their all shamans who have made it to the main battle" Yoh said "oh man I'm getting super fired up!" Ryu said.

"Is this giving off some kind of festival?" Horohoro asked "the foods pretty good" a familiar voice said "Ren!" The three said "I did expect to see all of you softies again soon" Ren said "hey! I was hoping you would stop by my place before you came here" Yoh said.

"Really?" Ren said "well yeah kinda!" Yoh said scratching his neck "why the hell are you blushing for?" Horohoro asks.

LATER
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-
As the group was sitting in front of a pizza store they talked "have you guys heard Mio supposedly is back!" Yoh said with a big grin on his face "she is! That's great! I got something amazing for her over the past month! She's gonna love it!" Horohoro yelled excitedly.

"That's good my future wife is back" Ren said "what! Pterodactyl you Her fiance? Don't make me laugh!" Horohoro said "how dare you call me that Ice princess!" Ren said as the two now began to fight as Yoh and Ryu just watched "what amateur's!" Hao said.

"Are you really fighting over something that's already mine?" Hao said "who in the hell are you?" Ryu asks "this is a private chat and fight between friends so butt out you look'n for trouble?" Horohoro said "what do you say? I should be the one asking that question!" Hao says.