Mio vs Pirica

(her battle outfit is at the top)
NO ONE'S POV
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸
As Mio walks where the Oracle Bell tells her she is now I'm the center of Tokyo for her battle with Pirica as she mad it their she see's Pirica there "so you must be Mio my older brothers fiance" Pirica said.

"I am no one's fiance" Mio said "think your in denial but-" she said but was  Mio "sorry but I am not in denial and our time is up we must fight" Mio said "now let's start! Let me introduce to you Haru!" She said summoning a male Korpokkur.

"Haru!" Haru said "your turn" she said  "this is Shiko my guardian ghost" Mio says as Shiko appears by her side "woah! He's cool" she said "Haru! Integrate into the sword!" She shouted as Haru integrates into a sword as Silva and some patch members watch "princess Mio of Egypt was here in Japan the whole time?" One patch members said "who knew" one said as Mio integrated with Shiko and once she had integrated she was attacked Pirica but Mio's snakes soon appeared and Mio hair changed to pure white, her eyes to red "woah! Are those snakes?" Pirica asks "yep they are there pretty rare" Mio said but soon the snakes attacked Pirica as she slashed each one of them "guardian ghost mode! Snake sword" Mio shouted as snakes climbed up her body to her hand creating a sword out of snakes

"I will not let you win" Mio says as she ran up to Pirica and she leaped into the air and slashed at Pirica and Pirica slashed back moving both of them back "your good" Mio said "your good too" she said as snakes soon came from the ground they showed their fangs and attacked Pirica again giving Mio time to do this as white snakes surrounded Mio as the snakes climb up her body and into her hair her hair was glowing white and there was now live snakes as her hair and Mio closed her eyes "I'm so sorry Pirica that I have to do this but you leave me no choice" Mio said and sighed "Medusa! Hear my call!" Mio shouted she opened her eyes Pirica looked into them she was soon turned into stone.

As Mio disintegrated her hair now white-blue hair and blue eyes she turned Pirica back to normal "did I get turned into stone?" Pirica said "yeah and you lost the battle against me" Mio said with an emotionless face as Silva and the patch members look in amazement "she was able to do that?" Silva said.

(Words- 451)

(Bye guys! Happy new year!)