MEET THE X-LAWS

Hello my Lovely's! As we skip the fight against Ryu and the vampire guy

NO ONE'S POV
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-
The group was shocked to see vampire dude get stabbed with a blade by a giant spirit "what the heck is that!" Horohoro yelled "the Archangel Michael stands before you" the guy says as everyone directed their attention on a guy standing on a rock "he's my spirit allie wields the sword of punishment and righteously condemn's wicked" he finished off as Micheal tries to get the sword out of the big rock the sword start to glow blue "Lord Yoh!" Amidamaru said with his sword half way out "the evil one perished to ash after facing our holy light consider yourself fortunate" he said as six people show up on a big rock.

"If not for the arrival of the X-Laws unit you children might've been slain by that demon" the guy said "what's the X-Laws?" Yoh asks "who are these people? What's with the uniform?" Horohoro questioned "we X-Laws entered the shaman fight for one purpose only to defeat the ring leader the destructive Hao" He said "so you already know about him" Lyserg said "villain known as Hao has appeared many times over the course of history according to our research not only the Patch tribe but roughly 80% of the Shamans participating in the fight has some kind of connection to Hao we received a report from our comrade to come here swiftly as we were able this is X-Laws team name angel squadron I am known as Marco also name of the squadron were on your side" Marco said "on our side? Look we've never even heard of you before" Horohoro said.

"X-Laws is a organization a unit of good that is formed to defeat Hao we can't over look anyone or his minions" one guys said "they are to powerful your no match for them by yourself for your own good it's good that you come with us so we can escort" Marco said

LATER IN THAT CAVE BROUGHT TO YOU BY HAO-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-
-🌸-🌸
As the group and the X-Laws walk into the cave the group was at the back while X-Laws in front Mio was beside Yoh "all X-Laws members across the world have suffered at Hao's hands Denbat, Meene, Lucky, Venstar, Pofe, Kevin" Marco said introducing them as Kevin waved at the group "some of us bare scars from him other's have lost family by his hands we have our own reason our goal is the same Hao is a absolute evil who threatens the very fabric of law and order in this world" Marco said.

"So what? Are we really gonna keep following these guys Yoh?" Horohoro asked "idk we're only together now because we're headed the same way." Yoh replied "okay why are you so angry?" Horohoro asks "what do you mean? I'm not angry" Yoh said "you know I think it's very clear that your upset about what happened to Boris" Lyserg said "Lord Ren I have never seen angel spirits before! "It most likely has something to do with their familiar class" Ren said " hey Mio you alright you've been quiet for a long time now" Horohoro said "oh I'm just thinking who's leading the X-Laws" Mio said "oh okay!" Horohoro said with a smile.

"Well now interesting so many of you to face even Boris didn't have a chance" the guy kind of wearing Egyptian clothes said "what it's you again!" Horohoro questioned "what? Did you really think that  by joining forces with losers help you get through? X-Laws? You find that funny?" The guy in the Egyptian clothes said "isn't your squad a little short handed? Don't tell me your talking us on only with two of you?" Marco said.

"Against the likes of you" the guy said as a guy leaped into the sky saying "Touchdown baby!" "Ah that's your ploy Big Guy Bill, huh?"  "His spirit allies are his 21 teammates who all perished in a crash no problem" Marco said as he took out his gun so did the rest of the X-Laws "those in service of Hao must die" he said "Archangels! Fire!" They all yelled as there Archangels attack Big Guy Bill "we fire our angels these holy bullets act as their medium Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel, Metatron, Sariel, Ramiel these Archangels were given to us by our Master they are in class of spirits close to God" Marco said "such divine beauty" Lyserg said with admiration in his eyes "You have had an easy death were it not for your futile resistance I'll end your suffering-" Marco almost shot him but was cut off by Yoh "don't kill him" Yoh said.