Ren's Team vs. Hao's Minions Team!

NO ONE'S POV
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-
As it was now morning the group got into their teams helicopter's to an island as they were flying there.

"I didn't know the tournament would be on an deserted island! I guess this island is still technically Tokyo" Joco said "even though it's 80km south of Tokyo" the Patch member guy said "that's cool" Mio said as she was sat beside Ren who only blushed "I didn't think that there this many helicopters" Horohoro said "their fans all over the world well this tournament kicks off the final main event they traveled at their own expense to witness those of you who passed the trials and see's who's crowned the victor look! That's the arena we repaired" the Patch member said "I assume they opened it up to spectators profit out of the tournament" Ren said with him closing his eyes and crossing his arms.

As Ren said that a yellow helicopter with the Tao's family logo on it with his father's head like a dragon as his family waves at Ren while their in the helicopter "something wrong Ren?" Horohoro asks "no and don't look outside or I'll kill you" he says blushing from embarrassment "awh look Ren their here to cheer you on isn't that cute?" Mio said wiggling her eyebrows "no it isn't it's embarrassing!" He said looking away from her "mhm~ such tsundere" Mio muttered but enough for Ren to hear "what! I am not" Ren says "yeah, yeah keep telling yourself that" Mio says "hmph!" Ren said.

LATER
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸
"Come in get the led out! They already posted it that's a tournament chart! 63 competitors in total with only four teams and 12 competitors only the top four teams will advance to the next round!" Manta said as Faust and Ryu were behind him and Ryu with his old hair cut "but since everyone on the chart signed up to the tournament using their team names we won't have any idea on who were fighting until finally facing them in the arena" Faust said "then that means we don't have a clue we're Lyserg is!" Ryu said sobbing on the ground "it'll be okay now please come down and stop making a scene" Manta said.

"Manta's got a point Ryu I mean if Lyserg isn't dead then that mean we shall face him in the ring eventually" Faust said "that's just not fair! I don't want to fight Lyserg!" Ryu said crying again but even more "come on Faust it wasn't very helpful reminding him of Lyserg!" Manta said "my mistake" Faust said apologizing as Anna and Yoh we're on a balcony seeing Ryu, Faust, Manta talk "do you understand what this means?" Anna said "if you want to advance in the tournament then your going to have to defeat Ren's team and mostly Mio she's too strong and I've heard she has two spirit's now but I've now heard she has two more making four, I've done all I can to prepare you it's up to you an your will till this is done" Anna said "I didn't expect things to turn out this way well it'll be a alright I imagine Ren has been wanting this all along" Yoh said with a new outfit on but it's not his battle outfit.

LATER AT THE ARENA!
🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-
"I, one of the Ten Patch Officiants my name is Radim! I am your announcer now before the tournament begin let me explain the rules!" Radim said or the announcer said "it might be boring! But stay with me!" He said "Shaman Fight in Tokyo! The rules for Primary Tournament! Matches are
three-on three or four-on-three! With no time limit! Spirit allies can be used freely and if all team members become unable to use Over Soul for any reasons if the member leaves the totem ring or the area! And the team can forfeit too andd that's it! Of course no outside help or interference allowed in a middle of a match! There's a special Over Soul that will prevent anything but the participant from passing them! So there's no use at throwing anything at me!" He said loudly.