A NIGHT (PART TWO)

NO ONE'S POV
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-
"Attention everyone thank you for joining us on this journey you must reach the Patch Village in three months" the old lady said "what?" Horohoro said now waking up before anything else could happen the plane opened up beneath them the group was screaming and was scared minus Ren, Mio and Hao's group and Yoh.

"Can you believe it Ren I'm dreaming of flying!" Yoh yelled "you mean falling don't you know the difference?" Ren replied "it's no dream it's real- hey!" Horohoro shouted at a fainted Ryu "alright then! Let's go Kororo!" He says as he gets his snowboard with Kororo by his side "I'm gonna glide to the ground with my oversoul!" Horohoro said "look at these amateurs!" Hao said above all of them as he was on the spirit of fire and he said.

"Spirit of fire catch Mio" the spirit of fire did as he commanded as the spirit of fire catched Mio Hao just smiled and carried Mio bridal style as she looked at him he wished he could die right now at her cuteness "now your with me my beautiful rose" he says with a small smile laced on his face "Lord Hao why did you take her with us?" The girl with orange hair asked "well you see she's my wife" Hao said with a grin.

As Mio was finally done daydreaming she smacked his neck to knock him out and it kind of worked since he soon dropped her but a shield was release under her as his minions soon jaws dropped "what! Lord Hao has a wife!" The blue haired girl questioned surprised of this new information as Hao got up Mio just looked at him and said "again I'm not your wife I'm just her look-alike" Mio says.

"Oh come on wifey don't glare at your husband like that!" Hao says trying to hug Mio but she put her hand out and stopped him from hugging her "okay now why am I going with you?" Mio says "your my wife so of course your staying with your husband" Hao says "yeah, yeah" Mio says rolling her eyes as she fell asleep Hao sat her on his lap his arms around her "Lord Hao how did you two meet?" One tall guy asked with black hair.

" I it was thousands of years ago when we met Well I was ten at that time and I was in the woods to explore when she suddenly came up behind a tree and scared me to death l almost hit her but then she blocked my punch and I immediately retracted my hand back and said "sorry about that!" "No big deal" she said "well my name's Hao" I said to the girl "oh well my name's Mio, but I should go now my onii-chan is probably looking for me" she said as she was about to walk away I asked "when can I see you again?" Maybe when it's midnight" she said with a small smile I let go of her hand and it was soon nighttime I saw her again she smiled at me and said "don't you think the sky is interesting? Like the sun?" "Yeah I do" I say wanting her to be interested in me as days passed by that soon turned into years we were both twenty one I asked her to marry me and she said yes she was my fiance my wife my light in this dark world but those-" Hao began but stopped and said "I think that's enough storytelling" he says with that smile of his people just nodded.

"Are we near?" Hao asks "yes Lord Hao" one if them said "good" he says.

WITH THE GROUP
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸--🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-
As the group were panicking at losing Mio to Hao so quickly without even fighting "I can't believe we let him take Mio like that!" Horohoro shouted "If we weren't distracted we could've saved Mio from Hao's dirty hands" Ren says but Yoh was to busy right now worrying over Mio he might not look like it but he is terrified if Hao did something to Mio he would kill himself (I can't believe I let him even touch her damn it!) Yoh thought.

"I think buttercup can handle herself and Hao looks like he won't hurt her so she's in the clear but we should get to finding the Patch Village" Ryu said "he's right Mio can take care of herself" Ren said.

After a few hours Ryu used Tokageroh as a big thumb and hitched a ride with a guy who dropped them off at a town called Yonta Fe
"So that's the towns name huh" Yoh said "the guy who gave us a lift said he doesn't know where the patch is" Horohoro said "we should check out the library here" Ren said but someone was watching of course.