GOODBYE...

NO ONE'S POV
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-
As it was now dark outside Mio wanted to talk to Hao about something she was walking and saw him sitting on a boulder she smiles a sad smiles and says "Hao?" He turns his head to see her he smiles a bright one "Mio my love your here what is it you wanted to talk about?" He asks "I think we should stop..." She began as Hao came down from the Boulder "what do you mean stop?" He said as his voice was getting dangerously low as he got closer to Mio "I think we need break up for the Shaman fight" she said looking away.

"I hope you understand.." she says as she was going to turn and leave but Hao quickly gripped her shoulders "H-hao!" She said "so your telling me you care about the tournament more then me?" He said his voice getting a little louder "N-no! Of course not I love you but I think..were heading different ways.. in life" she said looking away "you don't love me anymore? Is that Ren guy getting in the way? Or is Horohoro?" He questioned his grip getting tighter "it's none of them I just don't want to say the reason I don't want it to hurt you.." she says with a sad look in her eyes.

"I'm going to defeat you we're no longer together don't even think to talk to me during the Shaman tournament" she said looking serious "where did my obedient wife go?" Hao said caressing her cheek.

FLASHBACK (into the past!)
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸
As the old Mio was walking around the Asakura compound Matamune saw her "Mistress!" Matamune called "ah! Matamune what do want?" She asks "I wanted to tell you something.." he says looking intense "what is it?" She says getting a bit worried "Lord Hao is to obsessed with you Mistress he wants to create an only Shaman world.. for your sake.." he said "I need to check with Hao if this is true!" She said running to his room almost as she finally made it to Hao's room she heard people talking in there.

"So is the plan in motion?" Hao said "yes Lord Hao it is" a voice said that sounded like a girl "great now you may leave" Hao said as Mio quickly hid somewhere as the girl came out and once she was for away she went into Hao's room "love?" She said looking around the room but only to be hugged from the back as she flinches a bit "you scared me!" Mio said calming her heart "sorry my love~" he said with soothing voice "are you trying to make a only Shaman world?.." she asks with her head low but Hao sat himself on his bed and asked her to sit on his lap she did so "my love...how do you know this?" He asks "I..um heard you and that woman talking!" Mio said hesitated to say her words.

"I see well it's true I want to make an only Shaman world you by my side as queen" he said smelling a strand of her white blue tipped hair "b-but! What about the humans and the children! I can't let them die" she said raising her voice as Hao makes her face him still on his lap though "I thought you understood me...I thought you loved me!" Hao said practically shouting at her making her wince as she was going to say something Hao slapped her "A-asaha.." she said almost in tears "I'm so sorry my love I've injured you let me get an ice pack!" He said as he went out of the room three short minutes later he gave her a ice pack after a couple of minutes he gave her a bandage "my love will you help me with my work?" He asks "y-yes of course" she said back stuttering that was good that he didn't hear her if he heard her she would get another slap.

Hao just smiled brightly at girl and off they did work after she was done helping Hao she went to Matamune "Matamune I want you to take this book! Keep it safe!" Mio said "yes, of course Lady Mio" Matamune said "if I die tell Hao I love him" she said with a bright smile on her face "what do mean my Lady?" Matamune said confused "you'll understand soon" she said.

A FEW DAYS LATER! (STILL A FLASHBACK)
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸
It has been a few days since talking to Matamune about Hao's problem Mio went into the forest but it has been ten minutes Hao decides to see if she's okay but as he walks further into the forest she was dead on the floor her lifeless body not moving an inch there were people standing over her "Mio!!" Hao shouted "this little Lady is your's? How unfortunate she didn't want to marry me so I had to kill her" the male human said chuckling but the male was soon dead as Hao went to Mio's side "Mio my love I couldn't even protect you! I'm still so weak! I couldn't protect my mother...and I can't even protect my lover..." Hao said.

His only light in this world was gone his sanity just left his body along with his heart "so this is what Lady Mio meant not to give it to Hao or anyone" Matamune said "what book.. Matamune?" Hao said "Master! Mio gave me a chapter book!" Matamune said as he awkwardly smiles "that's good you have something you will remember Mio by" Hao said (I will get rid of all those selfish humans! I promise Mother, Mio...I will make an only Shaman world for us I only and the rest of the Shamans!) Hao announced in his brain as Mio watched as a ghost thinking (I'm so useless I let this happen..) but Soon enough Hao brought her back to the land of the living.

FLASHBACK OVER!
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸
"Even so I can't let you leave me!" Hao said "Hao... I must go I need some sleep.." she said as she got out of his grip but as she was about to run back to the hotel where she was pulled into an embrace "my sweet songbird I'm letting you leave me only once" Hao said as he stopped the embrace Mio quickly ran back to the hotel "hahaha my sweet songbird don't worry once I become Shaman King I will make you mine again hahahah!" Hao said laughing a bit.

(Words- 1140)