EMETH

Hello My Lovely's welcome back to Shaman King x Oc! Various! Now let's get started!
----------------------___-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

NO ONE'S POV (with Anna, and Mio)
💚-💚-💚-💚-💚-💚-💚-💚-💚-💚
"Yet to come?" Tamao asks "yes, and the Shaman Fight has only just begun" Anna said "only just begun? As if you'd know what's going on over there right now!" Mattie said "you have nothing to worry about" Anna said "yep, you listen to Anna" Mio said "and Yoh will be okay" Anna said "Yoh? That's Mickey's son, isn't it?" Redsub asks "I'm Anna, the Itako I'm Yoh's Asakura's wife" Anna said as Mio felt a pang of hurt spread in her heart once she heard that but questioned (why am I feeling like this? I shouldn't be jealous of Anna, Yoh is just a friend, yeah just a friend nothing more to it!)
"Wife?" Redsub said shocked.

"My name's Tamao I'm Mr. Mikihisa's apprentice nice to meet you sorry for not introducing myself!" Tamao said as she bowed "is that so Asakura's bride, huh? It's no wonder your so full of yourself though I'm sure it's all because of who you really are" Kanna said "I'm flattered" Anna said "we're not dumb that we can't recognize your power" Kanna said "but I think you'd better think twice about being cocky your little Yoh or not, some things just don't work out" Mattie said "besides one of them should be dead by now..." Marianne said "wait a minute what are you talking about?" Redsub asks "you don't need to know" Anna said.

"But..." Redsub began "anyways, aren't you running late? You should probably get going" Anna said "we have to wait for Mickey!" Redsub said "most importantly, we can't abandon you girls!" Redsub said "that's sweet but this is your Shaman Fight" Anna said (what's happening! Anna's being nice?) Mio thought "you want to realize your dream, don't you?" Anna said "Anna.." Redsub said "excuse me! We're here for those kids souls!" Mattie said "then come get some!" Anna said as she glared at Mattie their was intense Mana around Anna "honestly! Everyone's such a pain in the ass! Minus you Mio" Anna said "if you got a problem, don't just talk do something about it!" Anna said.

(What's with her Mana?) Mattie thought.

*QUE THE INTRO*

"You asked for it!" Mattie shouted as her spirit who was a pumpkin with a small skeleton body "let's do this! Getal genital, muingental!" Mattie yelled "it's time to teach you a lesson, Return to life and slash your foes throat! Over Soul! Jack the Reaper!" Mattie said "trick or treat!" Jack the Reaper said (that's her spirit allie) but an arrow was shot through Jack the Reapers chest!

"Over Soul! Kokkuri Cupid!" Tamao shouted as she held a big sized crossbow in her hands "I will be your opponent" Tamao said "Lady Anna! Take the children to the stadium!" Tamao said "then go to Master Yoh!" Tamao said "Over Soul... Old West Gunslinger Doll Magnum-Craft!" Marianne said as the doll it was holding a huge gun.

She shot straight at Tamao but she reflected it with her Over Soul "Over Soul! Kokkuri Angel!" Tamao yelled as a big heart of some kind protected her/reflected "she changed her Spirit Allies!" Mattie said looking surprised a bit "your surprisingly good" Cana said "is this that Asakura power again?" Cana said "if these children are Mr. Mikihisa's dear teammates, then I'll fight to defend them" Tamao said "oh! Tamao! You've got it wrong!" Ponchi said "the strong ones doing the fighting are me, Ponchi.." Conchi said as Ponchi and him high five leaving Tamao embarrassed.

"Hey, chicks!" Ponchi said "he's Ponchi! I'm Conchi! Don't think you'll get away with it just because it's us!" Conchi said "we'll get our balls out!" Ponchi warned "and touch your boobs!" Conchi said "how about I crush'em?" Cana said as the two cowered away as Tamao looked even more embarrassed Marianne hid her face in her hands "I'd never have guessed your Spirit Allies we're so crude..." Mattie said "how embarrassing that I let them get a hit in" Mattie said.