THE PAST

Shiko's Pov
🌺-🌺-🌺-🌺-🌺-🌺-🌺
I was running in the woods my hair against the warm wind as I chased my sister down she soon stopped for a break as I tackled her to the floor my head resting in her chest.

She smiled at me as I smiled back I soon got off her and I helped her up we walked back to our house we were holding hands as she asks me "hey, Shiko why do we hold hands?" I only said back "to feel protected, safe, and so you don't get lost" she nodded at the answer.

Hi my name's Shiko Tokito and this is my lovely, beautiful sister her names Mio she's super cute what an angel I'm 16 while my sister's 15 I didn't love her like those normal siblings I loved her as a lover you may be like "hey that's wrong!" But I can't help but feel that way.

We lived alone since our father died our mother abandoned us so since I was the oldest I took care of my sister as much as I can I was her teacher since she was homeschooled, mom, brother, babysitter but I loved every bit of it I know it sounds weird but I just can't help it!

When we returned home a strange guy was in our house he had long light brown hair he looked almost like a woman my sister was behind me holding my kimono tightly my kimono was red and blue the strange guy said "sorry for breaking in I just need a place to stay for awhile".

I agreed for him to stay I took my sister upstairs making sure he didn't see her beautiful face I can only see it I went downstairs and said "who are you? My name's Shiko" "names Hao" he said "mhm" I replied back "who was that girl behind you?" He asked I just smiled "she's my girlfriend we live here together" I just said.

He nodded with approval I went to the kitchen and cooked.

HAO'S POV
🔥-🔥-🔥-🔥-🔥-🔥
I saw him go to the kitchen as I went up the stairs to see his so called "girlfriend" I opened the door and went inside I saw a dark figure and pounced I looked down at the person to see a normal girl but she was very beautiful.

"please get off me!" She said I immediately got off her smiling a bit with embarrassment written on my face. "Who are you?" She asks "my name's Hao I'm a friend of your boyfriend" I said as she was confused I asked "what's wrong?" She answered back "that's my brother not my boyfriend".

I wondered why he said that but I should go down before he notices I'm gone or he'll see me with his sister I wished the girl a goodnight as she smiled and said a goodbye as well her brother was still cooking and I smelled ramen I liked ramen but curry and bread was better.

He soon was done cooking we ate as he saved a bowl of ramen for himself I wondered why he didn't share the food with his sister but it's their life Sooo he took me to a guest room as I said thank you I went to sleep with tiredness in my brown eyes.

SHIKO'S POV
🌺-4-🌺-🌺-🌺-🌺-
I went into my sister's room as I saw her sleep I smiled and held her cheeks in my hands she woke up to the warm feeling her red/pink tinted lips parted as she woke up I handed her a bowl full of ramen she smiled and began to eat.

After she was done I held her hands and said "let sleep now" she nodded and laid on the bed as I climbed on top of her she pulled me down as I had my head in her neck she smelled like strawberries I snuggled into her arms.

We both soon fell asleep

TIMESKIP
⏱️-⏱️-⏱️-⏱️-⏱️

It has been a few months Hao has stayed with us for 5 months I introduced my sister to her and they became friends but soon enough more then that they became... lovers..

My heart broke but I accepted them together I became a demon slayer but I soon heard that Hao and Mio died because of demons my heart felt like it would burst open! Soon after that I killed any or all demons but I soon met my end through Muzan..

TWO HUNDRED YEARS LATER
⏱️-⏱️-⏱️-⏱️-⏱️-⏱️

I soon woke up I had different clothes and everything my hair wasn't long anymore it was short the first thing I saw was my sister looking at me in the eyes as my heart melt "yes Mio?" I said she smiled "let's go Shiko! We have to meet Yoh!" She said maybe it all was a bad dream?...

🌺To be continued 🌺