TEAM STAR VS X-3 (THE GREAT ONMYOJI HAO)

NO ONE'S POV
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸
As Hao's Team and X-3 are on ready to battle each other out "Team Star! Versus X-3 I expect you all to be familiar with both of the two Teams! At this point I assume all of you know Hao the leader of Team Star! And X-3 is a squad that's representing The X-Laws!, Which if you didn't know an organization devoted to defeating Hao!" The announcer announced (so that's their plan?..) Mio thought "I wish that fool will learn to shut that blabbering mouth!" Goldva said.

ELSEWHERE
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-
As Team flower was drinking soda From the vending machine "what an idiot! It's totally obvious by this point" Mattie said while getting her soda.

BACK AT THE STADIUM
🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸
"Will X-3 finally given their chance of making their dreams come true?!" The Announcer shouted into his Mic "we don't need dreams to come true we make them happen" Venstar says "the names Venstar I serve as captain of X-3 we're here on final verdict of Lady Jeanne the justice of the Iron Maiden Death!" Venstar says "It's getting intense! X-3 is ready to go!" The Announcer said.

As Opacho and Hao's other teammate steps down from the middle of the stadium were Hao and X-3 are gonna fight "what's the meaning of this?" Venstar questions "well I was just thinking the other's match earlier it ended so quickly so I decided to fight you by myself in the hopes of giving the crowd a show but I'm worried that might not be enough you should probably come at me at once along with your X-Laws buddies bring in that weird girl too" Hao says with a smirk.

"Did you hear that! He just called the Might Iron Maiden Jeanne "that weird girl!" The Announcer exclaimed "You Bastard!" Venstar said gritting his teeth "shall we get started now? I don't want my fiance getting bored of watching right Mio?" Hao says smirking while looking at Mio she just sighs but  The X-Laws immediately look at Mio "what did he sayyy!" Joco said shocked "Oh shut it Yoh look alike! She's my fiance first so get your ass out of here!" Horohoro shouted at Hao, Hao just smiled at Mio (that damn girl was Hao's lover? I should've known!) Marco thought clenching his hands (that girl.. she's Hao's fiance) Venstar thought (oh it's that girl from before she's still pretty) Kevin thought "I'm no one's fiance! And continue the fucking battle already I'm getting bored!" Mio shouted at Hao he just smiles and says "right my rose I don't want you to get bored so quickly" "yeah, yeah just hurry up" Mio said rolling her eyes a bit.

"Looks like this situation is heating up!" The Announcer said "and a further a do! Match five! Team Star vs X-3!" The Announcer said announcing the fight as X-3 immediately pull out their weapons "Take this!" All of X-3 shouted as they fire a huge blast at Hao "this is my spirit allie! The holy angel Metatron!" Venstar introduced as his spirit showed up "Gabriel!" Meene yelled out as a big robot of some sort showed up and Kevin's did the same "Ramiel!" Kevin shouted as his Angel came out as well as Hao checked their mana level "Mana level 9,700, 8,300, 10,500 that's the best you amateurs can come up with!" Hao said but the X-3 charged at Hao with their spirit allies "Fire!" They all said and Hao lifted his hand up fire started forming from his hand as the spirit of Fire appears and destroys them and Meene was killed her body was in The Spirit Of Fire's claws "now then skinny one I'll be coming for you next!" Hao said "Meene from X-3 is dead! Incredible! Hao of Team Star is an absolute juggernaut!" The Announcer shouted into his Mic "of course Hao's going to kill them one by one until the one with more power is left" Mio said "wh-what!" Joco said "how do you even know that Mio!" Manta yelled "I know that because when I was taken by Hao he did the same thing I watched it all it was utterly disgusting to watch but you know I couldn't escape!" Mio said still looking at the Spirit Of Fire "h-he killed them?" Manta said "Manta you may wanna go it's gonna be a lot of blood" Mio said "I can handle it this time Mio-chan!" Manta said as she sighs "let's continue watching guys" Yoh said "it isn't over yet!" Jeanne said "he's fast! Before we even realized about what happened Gabriel had already been destroyed by his attack" Venstar said with his Hand on his chin "it could be possible that the Spirit Of Fire can integrate into an Over Soul at super speed?" Kevin wondered "that hasn't been confirmed yet" Venstar said "then our next order of business to try and identify his medium" Kevin finished off "what's up with these guys? How can they act so calmly their teammate just died!" Ryu said "since I'm the one he called up guess I'll go next" Kevin says "your handling this for better then what I thought I'd assume you would be howling with rage unless of course? You have some reason not to?" Hao said glaring at Kevin a bit (he figured it out so quick! But what do I expect from Hao?) Mio thought biting her nails a bit "I would never think you are so nosey Hao I've come all the way here for no other purpose it's a pleasure to meet you I'm here to pay you back from ten years ago when you burned me alive!" Kevin shouted as he took off his mask showing his burnt face "huhh I see okay just let me get rid of this corpse" Hao said as Meene's body goes in flames "Ramiel is the Archangel that over sees the passage of souls on there trips to heaven! And I will send your soul to hell!" Kevin said "Hell Endless!" Kevin kind of shouted "hell huh? I've already been there and I'm not going back" Hao said as The Spirit Of Fire appeared behind Ramiel and The Spirit Of Fire grabbed Ramiels head and shoved it to the ground as Ramiel and Kevin were destroyed by The Spirit Of Fire, fire "that's brutal!" Ryu said sweat dropping from his face "wait a sec how'd he summon his Over Soul so fast!" Horohoro said "it was to fast to see!" Joco said "young master he just-" Bason was caught off by Ren "I know it's just like before but the deaths of these X-Laws warrior's they end up helping me prove me theory" Ren said "so they were willing to-" Yoh began to be cut off by Mio "die from the start and Hao knows of this fact" "Mio you know!" Manta said "wait he knows!" Joco said "of course he does he has been playing them from the very beginning" Mio finished off "wait you mean..." Manta said "me and Mio we're with them last night I can tell and Mio can also tell to their willing to sacrifice if it means defeating Hao" Yoh said while Lyserg cried quietly.