FAREWELL FOREVER

NO ONE'S POV
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸
"Splendid I see why Lord Hao extended an invitation to him" Magna said "You're an imprudent one, Tao Ren" Nichrome said "What are the Patch Tribe doing here?" Joco says "And what the hell are you calling Hao "Lord" for" Horohoro questions "Baka! Can't you sense the malevolence in their Mana? They're not ordinary Patch" Ren explained "Now it's time for a soul hunt" Magna said.

"The Ultra Senji Ryakketsu is the least of your worries now" Nichrome said "wait he's talking about Mio's!-" Horohoro began but was shushed by Joco "we don't need them knowing that!" Joco said "hmm?" Nichrome hummed "know what?" Magna asks "nothing!" Joco said as Ren finishes eating his kebob's "done now that I've finished eating let's fight" Ren said.

SOMEWHERE ELSE
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-
As a boy with brown hair was sitting down near a huge golem looking like he was waiting for someone there was also a girl with brown hair too but has red eyes "he's late where is he! Mickey is one of the Kabbalahers he's not being responsible for not showing up on time! At this rate we're never going to make it in time for the match" the boy says.

WITH YOH, ANNA, MANTA
-🌸-🌸-🌸❤️‍🔥-❤️‍🔥-❤️‍🔥-❤️‍🔥-🌸-
"what is it Yoh?" Manta asks the brown haired boy "I think an old friend is paying a visit" Yoh said "not again nothing good will come if you show up" Anna said crossing her arms over her chest "hello!" Yoh said as he waved at Silva who used his eagle spirit to fly "long time no see Silva!" Yoh said.

BACK WITH REN'S TEAM
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-
"Doesn't that sound mean that you have a match to go to, Mickey Asakura?" Nichrome asks referring to the ringing Oracle Bell "how does he know your nickname?" Joco asks "my ring name I'm actually competing in the Shaman Fight as well all to defeat Hao if you insist on getting in the way I must take you out first" Mikihisa said "Mickey!" Horohoro and Joco said "don't get the wrong idea we're still Patch Officiants the Shaman Fight is a holy battle for the Great Spirit we wouldn't dream of laying a finger on an participant" Magna said.

"You don't have to worry about us however still be on your guard" Nichrom said "greetings! Fellow fighters" Peyote said as he was behind Horohoro and Joco they jumped back "it's him! That guy we beat! Peyote!" Horohoro said "you are correct! I have returned I have volunteered for this mission in order to take your souls I'll show Lord Hao ambition and fulfill all of his goals all for the sake of Lord Hao I do all that I can right now Shaman fighters! The end" Peyote sang with his guitar as the two guys from the cave show up in front of Peyote.

"I never thought we would see them again" the other guy from the cave said "This is our job quit your grumbling, Zang-Ching" the guy with a hijab said (I now know what to call the thing he wears! Yay! 😃) "Huhh!" Horohoro and Joco said shocked as sweat trickled down their face "You took your time this is the problem with Mariachi" Magna said "it took me time to shave be grateful I showed up!" Peyote said "what the heck is going on?" Joco asks "Okay, Magna we've got this you can go now" Peyote said.

"Don't worry I'll watch over them" Nichrome said "Then I'll leave this to you who knows I might not be needed anyways since the team is far more reliable than this motley crew we can safely assume that the souls of Mickey Asakura's teammates have been successfully hunted" Magna said "Redseb! Seyrarm!" Mickey said (Say-ram that's how you say her name) referring to the two kids earlier "you can't be serious? You would murder children? As young as them!" Mikihisa said "they maybe children, but they must be outstanding Shamans to have made it so far child or adult it's all good to the Spirit Of Fire" Magna said.

"How can you say such things!" Mikihisa said as he was going to run up there to Magna Ren stops him with his sword "Ren!" Mikihisa said shocked a bit "Don't lose your cool instead of wasting time here, go find your friends don't worry about us I've learned your technique! I can handle these all by myself" Ren said (I think we're dead) both Horohoro and Joco thought looking at each other then Ren "But.." Mikihisa said "hahaha" Zang-Ching laughed a bit "Very well but there's something more to them" Mikihisa said "let's go Mountain Gods!" Mikihisa shouted as he was flying on one of his spirits back "Don't go Mickey!" Both Horohoro and Joco said (were done for) both Horohoro and Joco thought.