MIKIHISA TYPHOON

Sorry Lovely's that I have not been updating this book I have been focused on the other one trying to get it halfway finished but anyways let's get started!
❤️‍🔥-❤️‍🔥-❤️‍🔥-❤️‍🔥-❤️‍🔥-❤️‍🔥-❤️‍🔥-❤️‍🔥-❤️‍🔥-

SOMEWHERE
-❤️‍🔥-❤️‍🔥-❤️‍🔥-❤️‍🔥-❤️‍🔥-❤️‍🔥-❤️‍🔥-❤️‍🔥-❤️‍🔥-
"Were you able to get it?" Silva asks Radim "no worries Silva I got it right here" Radim said as he showed a camera "it got every little move he made, up close without him knowing it" Radim said "I owe you Radim" Silva said bowing a bit "I can't give this to you" Radim said motioning to the camera "why not?" Silva asks "look your my friend and I don't want anything bad to happen this guy is way to dangerous so I'm telling you to back off" Radim said as the room got tense.

"I appreciate your concern" Silva began to say but one of his spirit allies grabbed the camera "I'm sorry but I have to see this through" Silva said exiting the room "Silva wait!" Radim called out "half a millennium ago, a Patch man committed a heinous atrocity Hao his blood runs through my veins which is why my soul is duty-bound to stop him!" Silva said.

"He's nothing but a dirty traitor" a Patch Officiant said "We need to report this at once" another Patch Officiant said.

WITH THE GANG
❤️‍🔥-❤️‍🔥-❤️‍🔥-❤️‍🔥-❤️‍🔥-❤️‍🔥-❤️‍🔥-❤️‍🔥-❤️‍🔥-❤️‍🔥
"It's so humid here The whole damn island is swamped in this damp, oppressive air." Ryu said sitting on a stool beside Manta as Yoh was fishing and Horohoro and Joco sit beside him while Ren and Mio we're sitting on a wall near Yoh "Manta do you feel better?" Ryu asks the small boy "I'm alright I guess what should does it matter how I feel, though Yoh and Mio had to deal with much worse stuff then I have" Manta said looking down.

"Manta.." Ryu said "what's wrong with these fish there not biting at all oh, finally feeling better, are you Manta?" Yoh said but Manta fell to the ground "what's wrong with you? How can you fish in a time like this have you lost your mind?!" Manta shouted "Well, maybe times like this are the best to fish and calm yourself down" Joco said "Man, you never cease to amaze me" Horohoro said.

"What?" Manta said "it's all thanks to you guys this cycle will probably keep repeating for a long time one minute your happy, then sad having confidence, then losing it when you get through a challenge and you come out being stronger but after that but anyways it's refreshing to get all these things out of my chest" Yoh said "oh boy" Horohoro said sighing a bit "well Yoh your an alright friend to" Mio said.

"Thanks Mio, I trust you guys which is why I'm going to tell you the truth about him after a 1000-year he returned to the Asakura family the thing is my family knew this was going to happen Hao is my older brother now you know" Yoh said "Whattttttt!" Mio and Horohoro shouted Mio jumped down from the wall and started shaking him left and right "why? Why? Why didn't you tell me I thought he was your grandma! Or maybe a uncle that just looked younger!" Mio shouted "you thought he was my grandma or my uncle that looks young!" Yoh shouted "I mean there's a man called Thomas Brodie-sangster and is literally 32 years old but he looks like a twenty year old!" Mio said stilling shaking Yoh but Horohoro stopped her "chill and second who is Thomas Brodie-sangster?" Horohoro asks but soon enough he was being shaked by Mio.

"You don't know who that is!" Mio shouted "n-no" Horohoro said "he's an actor and played in the tons of shows like Maze Runner and then there's nanny McPhee.." she said as she said all the movies and shows he was in "okay, okay Mio chill" Ryu said "alright" she said and let go of Horohoro finally he soon collapsed to the floor tired from the shaking "that's impossible Hao is Yoh's brother? No way" Manta said "running away only to bump straight into Anna "now look what you did?" Anna said "you need to be a lot more careful of were your going" Anna said "Anna? You are never going to believe what we just found out about Yoh" Manta said.

"I already know do you honestly think I don't know?" Anna said "But I can't believe that monster is Yoh's brother!" Manta said "no one was supposed to find out but no it's to late when we find out the truth it's never better then we expect it honestly it doesn't matter anymore none of this changes as I'm fact right now that war Yoh are you prepared?" Anna said "I see so you told them everything? Understood this path was viable keep taking care of things on your end. Thank you." Yohmei said hanging up "how unfortunate I didn't tell her anything  cause I wanted to prevent her from from being hurt but I suppose necessary there our only hope these children are very strong" Yohmei said while in a car with Kino.

"Hahaha Yohmei you've always been a softy since we've met" Kino said "well I guess your right about that this war started way back I remember it like it was yesterday the day we learned that Hao's impending Rencarnation" Yohmei said.

FLASHBACK
-❤️‍🔥-❤️‍🔥-🎒-❤️‍🔥-🌸-❤️‍🔥-🌸-🌸❤️‍🔥-❤️‍🔥
As a younger Yohmei was in Hao's shrine he was making weird hand signs Kino was just watching him "it's time! So he chose the Asakura his own bloodline to be the host of his new body in this world!" Yohmei said "calm down are you certain that he will be rencarnating into the newborns that your daughter is currently carrying?" Kino said "I have performed this divination countless times and the answer is the same so I can't be wrong!" Yohmei said "my daughter doesn't deserve this horrible punishment! It's not fair! Curse this low some despicable wretch how dare he rencarnate in the womb of my own daughter!" Yohmei said raising his voice.

"I'm sure the reason why he chose us through our lineage the Asakura's family we preserved a high presence of mana" Kino said "I know but we can still prevent this fr happening this will be hard on Keiko but we have no choice! We must kill that newborn as soon as it breathes life we can't risk allowing it to live!" Yohmei said "killing him is the only way as expected however want should we do if a newborn is a twin?" Kino said shocking Yohmei "huh!" Yohmei said.

                      To be continued

(Words- 1153)