Bloopers!

Hello beautiful people! Welcome back! Today we are doing bloopers! Shall we get started?

Bloopers Of Chapter One! Action!

"Everyone today we have a new student! Please introduce yourself!" The teacher said "hello my name is, Mio Tomiko nice to meet you!" Mio said as she bowed "Mio please sit next to Yoh" the teacher said "Yoh!" Manta shouted "what?" Yoh said "raise your hand! It's your turn to act! I am the only smart one here!" Manta yelled.

"Do that again but better and Yoh remember your line!" The author said.

BLOOPERS OF CHAPTER 39

As Mio slammed her hand down on the table "that hurts!" Mio shouted as she showed her hand as they all laughed.

TAKE TWO!

Mio slammed her hand on the table as she said "if I comeback after using the bathroom to see you two fighting I will make sure I send you to your momma!" As she left the room to fall on her face from tripping on something.

"Pfftt-haha why do you keep on falling!" Yoh said laughing his but off "like are you really that clumsy?" Horohoro laughed out "shut up!" She yelled as she hit both Yoh and Horohoro in the face with her slippers leaving a mark!

BLOOPERS OF CHAPTER 37

SHIKO'S POV

I was running having the wind in my hair I chase my sister down in the woods as she stopped I tackled her to the ground but then Mio started sneezing right I my face!

POV OVER

"MIO!" Shiko yelled as he got off of her "sorry you know I saw your hair and I sneezed okay! I'm sorry!" Mio shouted "it's fine let me just clean my face and wipe it with paper towels" he said as he left the set.

BLOOPERS OF CHAPTER 2

"Are you Mio Tomiko?" The boy asked "yeah so what?" She said "why are you looking for me?" Mio said "because he's going to kidnap you!" Manta said "Manta!" Mio yelled "what?" Manta said "That isn't your line! You Baka!" Mio shouted as she hit him on the head.

"Why are you so stupid even if your one of the smartest of us?" Ren said "I'm not good in these departments! Okay!" Manta shouted.

That's all for now! But at the end of the book maybe I'll do another blooper!