chapter- 4

It was night...

Lata Ji also arrived...They all were gathered at the hall...

Sid was sitting with his mom...with Pari in her laps.. making sounds and playing...with her Dadi...

Sana came there with a tray and served them some snacks....

And then She stood beside her mom...

She was totally lost...

Lata ji- are Sana tum bahut badi hogayi ...kaisi ho beta ...aaja beta mere paas baith Jaa..

Sana- umm..nahi chachi main thik hun...

She smiled slightly...she was still lost ..

She couldn't even be happy to meet Lata ji... whom loved equal to her mom...

No excitement..nothing...

Sid admiring his daughter... and playing with her...and all the elders were talking to eachother...

Sana felt a suffocation even to stand there...

"Sana...badi chup si ho gayi tum...chachi ko bhul gayi kya..."..

Lata ji asked Sana with a smile...

Sana- nahi nahi chachi....mai...main...aapko kaise bhul sakti hun...

She bite her lips .. and gave a slight smile...

Lata ji- koi na...ab toh hum vaapas paas aagaye...jab chahe bula lungi apne paas...phir dekhti hun ...kaise chup rehti tu...

Sana shivered listening to words...yes they came closer ...once again...but she had no energy to go back to that phase...

Sana's mom - aap itne din baad aaye wahi khushi ki baat hai...

Sana's mom said and smiled...

But Sid's mom face became sad...she looked Sid and Pari...

Lata ji- par aise aayenge....hum toh ye socha bhi nahi...

She said with little tears...

And then the place became silent...

Sid's face was stern...he immediately held Pari in his arms...and started to walk towards the room...upstairs...

He didn't even look at anyone...and it was obvious he was hurt...as her mom brought the topic which everyone had avoided since morning...

Everyone were silent....

Sana felt a pinch in her heart...and tears welled up...

She excused herself from the elders and walked towards her room...

Crossing Sid's room...he was walking around with Pari...

Sana stopped ..and looked them secretly...

His face was very stern..and Pari...that cute little munchkin...she was behaving as if she understood everything around...

She held her dad's shirt tightly...lying on his shoulders...with a sad face...she didn't cry...but her face wasn't happy....she was behaving just like her dad..

Sana started to love her the moment she got her in her arms...she wanted to take her from him...and make her giggle and smile...but she cannot...

They are close...yet so far...

That little munchkin don't deserve this ...Sana's heart pained...looking at them...

She went to her room...and closed the door...