chapter-9

"Sana...Sana..."...

Sid whispered... breaking her sleep...

Sana- huh..um...

She looked around...they reached home...

Her cheeks turned red and she felt shivers when she found herself lying on his shoulders...

Sana- umm..huh...Sorry...

Sid nodded...

Sid- ruko...

He opened the door...for her...

She got down slowly without breaking Pari's sleep...holding her closely ...

Sid tried to take Pari from Sana....but she was holding the hem of Sana's suit tightly...laying her head on Sana's chest...

Sana really didn't want to leave the little munchkin....

The way she was sleeping on her chest gave her shivers and a warm feeling...

Sid again tried...take her...

Sana- Sir...uth jaayegi...

She whispered...caressing Pari's back...

Sid- haan...it's okay...main Sula dunga usko...

He smiled..

Sana didn't want to leave her...for the first time she felt so close to Pari...her skin on her chest...gave her a different feeling...

This little baby was doing magic in her...

Sid slowly took Pari away from Sana...while she was still snuggling into Sana's chest...

He tried again...but that little munchkin was holding the hem of her suit tightly...

Sana slowly held her soft hands releasing her suit from her hand...

She wanted to kiss that soft little hand...but she couldn't...

Sana had tears when he took her away...Pari whimpered slightly...but then he caressed her back...and made her to sleep...

Sid- Thanks...

He smiled..

Sana nodded...and smiled slightly...

Sana felt her arms empty and it pained so much...for the first time she was feeling this emptiness...

Sid- good night...zyada sochna mat...aur darna bhi mat...okay ..

Sana nodded..feeling shivers...

Sana- Umm.. Good night and Thank you Sir..

Sid smiled and walked into his home with the little Pari ...

Sana slowly took steps towards her home...But her heart wasn't there anymore...

She turned again and again .. looking at them..

Her mom opened the door...

Mom- Sana aagayi tum...

She smiled...

Sana nodded and walked towards her room...

She closed her door and laid on the door...and closed her eyes...

This night...this feelings...this warmth everything was entirely different...

She clutched her shawl remembering how she laid on his shoulders throughout the journey...and their soft and sweet interactions gave her shivers...

She laid on the bed...hugging her teddy... remembering everything...how he gave her his purse.. without thinking twice...

Her cheeks turned red..all those feelings were awakening her soul...