chapter- 56

Sana's exams were so close...she is confident about other subjects but Maths...No matter how much she studies this has always been the subject she has always scared about...

But the irony is the man she loves is the professor of her most hated subject...But then everything happens for a reason....

God will tie you to something you wouldn't even want to be come near of ...

Although Sid was teaching her time to time... inbetween all those chaos still going on in their lives...She was enjoying the Perks of being a girlfriend of a maths professor...

But studying from him is completely different story...He becomes someone else while teaching...The man is completely unknown to her...

"Where are you lost Sana??....This is how you are going to pass the examination...aise kaise hoga...padhna nahi fir kyun time waste kar rahi ho mera bhi aur apna bhi...." Sid spoke loudly...as Sana was lost in her thoughts...

"Umm....Sorry..." Sana said coming back to reality...Right! He was teaching her right now...and his demeanour can be compared to a monster and Sana was on his mercy...

"Sahi hai... yahan main tumhare peeche mehnat kar raha hun aur tum pata nahi kis soch mein doobi ho...Sahi jaa rahi ho...Bol hi do na chacha ji ko ki tumhe nahi karni graduation..bol...n..

Suddenly he was silenced by a peck on his cheeks...

"Kya kar rahi ho?." He asked being confused in a little calmer tone...

" Bhul gaye ...humne padhai shuru
karne se pehle hi ye deal ki thi...ki jab jab aap mujhse gussaa honge ya daantoge tab main aapko cheeks par kiss karungi jisse aap mujhe daant na pao zyada... varna phir main aapse gussa ho jaungi aur padhungi nahi aapse..."

She said with a grin on her face...

He looked her with a disbelief...rubbing his forehead...

"Haan haan ...yaad hai...bahut bolne lag gayi....."..

"Waise Pari ko dhudh pilane ka time ho gaya ..main bottle ready kar ke aati hun..." She started walking towards the door but Sid gripped her hands...

"Kya hai Sidharth ji ... Aapko koi chinta hi nahi hai mere baby ki " Sana said frowning...

"Mujhe bahut chinta hai par iss waqt Sana ji aapko abhi chinta karne ki zarurat nahi hai...kyunki Maa ne usko dhoodh pila diya hoga ...aap padhai par dhyan do toh behtar rahega..."

He said mocking her and smiling at her concern...

She made faces while he pulled her towards himself and she landed on his laps...

She didn't make an effort to look him...as she was angry with him...for mocking her and playing with his shirt button...

He chuckled at her ...moving her hair falling on her face slightly caressing her cheeks..

She looked him up ...straight into his eyes...and moved closer trying to kiss his lips...but only abled to kiss the corner of his lips...as he moved back ...

She made faces again...beating him on his chest...

He chuckled...

"You are bad Sana..."

She made a pout...

"Kitne innocent face banati ho...par bilkul innocent nahi ho tum.."

He chuckled..again...

Sana smirked at him...

"You....you are the reason for this..."

She spoke poking her finger on his chest..